Our carriers are independent, buy-sell contractors. That means The Anniston Star sells the newspapers to the carrier and they resell the newspapers to their customers. Carriers earn their money at the end of each month when they bill their customers or receive payment for the direct office pay subscribers. Typically our contractors earn between $600 and $800 per month and their routes normally involve a time investment of 2-3 hours per day.
• You will need dependable transportation.
• A back up helper if you cannot deliver your route.
• Willing to serve your subscribers 6 days per week (TU-SU).
• Able to complete delivery by 6:30 am daily and 7:30 am weekends.
• We are currently looking for carriers in the below locations. Please continue to submit an application even if you are not located in one of these areas. We would like to have your information on-hand in the event of another opening.
Current open routes • Heflin/Lineville • Jacksonville • Weaver • Oxford
If you are interested, please complete the form below.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Anniston Star News Updates
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!