The people listed in this arrest report, whose names and charges are obtained from public records, are presumed innocent unless proven guilty in a court of law.
The following felony arrests were reported by the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Branden lee Harper, 35, of Anniston: failure to appear in court.
• Rickey O’Neal Johnson II, of Oxford: probation violation, warrant of arrest.
• Christopher Montel Ball, 19, of Anniston: destruction of state property.
• Micah Brandon Shierling, 38, of Oxford: failure to appear in court.
• Sean Michael Brantley, 35, of Anniston: failure to appear in court.
• Tommy Pickens, 54, of Anniston: violation of the Sex Offender Registration Notification Act.
• Terrance Spears, 33, of Piedmont: failure to appear in court.
• Michael Gardner Boone, 24, of Anniston: first-degree possession of marijuana, possession/receiving a controlled substance.
• Cody Ray Smith, 28, of Jacksonville: probation revocation.
• Matthew Lee Snelling, 32, of Anniston: fraudulent use of a credit card.
• Michael David Brown, 37, of Piedmont: bond revocation,unlawful breaking and entering a vehicle.
• Mary Jennifer Turner, 41, of Jacksonville: third-degree burglary.
• Wendi Michelle Frier, 34, of Piedmont: probation violation.
• Patrick Sims, 33, of Anniston: failure to appear.
• Kimberly Jade Shefffield, 29, of Alexandria: failure to appear.
• Kristin Lea Nicole Brooks, 29, of Heflin: failure to appear.
• Mickey Lynn Miller, 47, of Anniston: violation of the Sex Offender Registration Notification Act.
Crimes are listed by location. Anonymous tips may be called in to Crime Stoppers at 256-238-1414. A reward of up to $1,000 may be given.
The following property crimes were reported to the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the 10-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, Nelson Avenue, Anniston: heat pump, door jam, chain link fence, window, air conditioning unit parts.
• Residence, Francis Mill Road, Ohatchee: firearms.
• Residence, Roy Webb Road, Jacksonville: blower, trimmer, chainsaw.
• Residence, Alabama Highway 144, Alexandria: blower, string trimmer, drill, saw, chainsaw.
· Leo Daniel Calhoun of Norcross, Ga. to Christina Rena Weatherspoon of Anniston
· Christopher Oneal Heit of Alexandria to Felicia Maria Littlejohn of Alexandria
· Justin Kyle Geier of Alexandria to Haleigh Blayne Cannon of Alexandria
· Phillip Kyle Laymon of Anniston to Kristin Brooke Thacker of Anniston
· Alfonzo Deangelo Stinson of Anniston to Lisbeth America Guerra Espinosa of Anniston
· Clifton Deman Finley of Weaver to Cherita Jacquetta Weathers of Weaver
· Landon Blayne Winfrey of Oxford to Katie Lynn Jones of Oxford
· Tyler Hugh Smith of Anniston to Brittany Rachelle Dunn of Anniston
· Brian Keith Meetze of Jacksonville to Natasha Miranda Millington of Jacksonville
· Reginald Arnold Hall of Ohatchee to Vicky Lynn Love of Ohatchee
· William Tyler Luker of Trussville to Kayla Ann Degrado of Trussville
· Dustin Alan Maddox of Piedmont to April Heather Ingram of Piedmont
· Bradley Alan Smith of Jacksonville to Angela Dawn Noel of Jacksonville
· Jerry Paul Moore of Heflin to Tiphanie Richelle Hillard of Heflin
· Michael Christopher Albright of Ohatchee to Rikki Dawn Dutton of Ohatchee
· Charles David Cook of Scottsboro to Judith Dollar Helms of Alabaster
· Hall David Hodges, Jr. of Anniston to Amber Nicole Wojnarowski of Anniston
· James Tyler Hawkins of Alexandria to Jessie Dee Waters of Alexandria
· Barbara A. Garrett and Derico A. Garrett
· Francesca Fordham and Reginald Fordham
· Stephanie Marie Slick and Derek Craig Slick
· James Eric Weaver and Brandi Danielle Weaver
· Joseph Roberts Grimes and Jamie Michelle Shierling
· Susan Deann Carty and William Allen Carty
· Latonya Renee Dawson and Antonio O’Neal Dawson
· Kevin Scott Brown and Nancy Jessica Brown
· Ariel Marie Swindal and Curtis Lee Parker
· Melinda Sue Camp and Jason Lee Camp
· Timothy Adam Fike and Kristi Dawn Fike
· Kelly Michelle Maye and Michael Lynn Maye
· Kelsey M. Williams and Jason Lee Williams
· Jordan Dodgen and Onna Genell Dodgen
· Just Frame It, LLC
· RJ&T Associates, Inc.
· NCE Virtual Consulting, LLC
· Bogeys and Aces Mini Golf, LLC
· C. Bishop Trucking, LLC
· Reaves Rentals, LLC
· Fighter Maintenance Contracting, LLC
· PTY Capital, LLC
· Real Estate Auction Options, LLC
· Bills, LLC
Here are food service establishments recently inspected by the Calhoun County Health Department, along with scores. A score of 100 indicates the inspector found no deficiencies. Potentially hazardous deficiencies (four- or five-point demerit items) are noted. These must be corrected immediately and inspectors say they are often corrected while the inspection is underway. Restaurants earning below 70 must raise their scores within seven days or face closure.
4-OR 5-POINT DEMERITS
· McDonald’s, 3424 Greenbrier-Dear Road, Anniston - 95, problem
· with sanitization rinse.
· Prime Dining & Bar, 320 S. Quintard Ave., Anniston - 94, problem with sanitization rinse.
· Waffle House, 65 Jimmy Hinton Drive, Oxford - 95, problem with sanitization rinse.
NO MAJOR DEMERITS
· 1st Class Pizza, 2427 Alabama 202, Anniston - 99.
· Betty’s Bar-B-Q, 401 S. Quintard Ave., Anniston - 96.
· Booker T’s BBQ, 804 N. Main St., Piedmont - 95.
· Burger King, 1818 Quintard Ave., Anniston - 100.
· Childcare Network, Anniston - 99.
· M&J Home Cooking, 219 Colonial Drive, Oxford - 96.
· McDonald’s, 1901 Quintard Ave., Anniston - 96.
· Northeast Alabama Regional Medical Center, 400 E. 10th St., Anniston - 99.
· Ohatchee Discount Supermarket, 7832 Alabama 77, Ohatchee - 98.
· Price Less IGA, 802 Pelham Road, S., Jacksonville - 95.
· Prichard’s Deli, 4162 U.S. 431, N., Alexandria - 97.
· Saks Elementary School - 100.
· Saks High School - 100.
· Saks Middle School - 100.
· Sneaky Pete’s Hot Dogs, 1521-B Greenbrier Road, Anniston - 97.
· Solid Rock Cafe, 105 N. Center Ave., Piedmont - 98.
· The Children’s Place, Anniston - 99.
· The Mac Cafe & Bistro, 171 Town Center Drive, Anniston - 97.
Here is the livestock market report for the Tuesday sale.
Receipts for this week 679 compared to 550 last week. Receipts a year ago 664.
Bulls and steers (Medium and Large No. 1 and No. 2): 200-300 lbs. 350.00 to 445.00; 300-400 lbs. 335.00 to 385.00; 400-500 lbs. 275.00 to 325.00; 500-600 lbs. 250.00 to 280.00; 600-700 lbs. 185.00-240.00.
Heifers (Medium and Large No. 1 and No. 2): 200-300 lbs. 330.00 to 420.00; 300-400 lbs. 290.00 to 330.00; 400-500 lbs. 250.00 to 285.00; 500-600 lbs. 220.00 to 250.00; 600-700 lbs. 190.00 to 230.00.
Cows: Breakers 105.00 to 110.00; Boners 109.00 to 115.00; Lean 105.00 to 107.00.
Bulls: Normal Dressing 54-58% 131.00 to 137.00; Low Dressing <54% 123.00 to 124.00.
· Edna Arms
· Rosetta Bowie
· Irene E. Brunson
· William G. Norton, Jr.
· Betty S. Rozier
· Doris Morrison Trotter
· Henry Grady Vaughn
· Arthur F. Toole
· Betty Greene Ingram to Martha Greene Lee, a parcel of land in section 8, township 16 south, range 9 east, $125,000
· O.W. Wells and D.F. Wells to Jeffrey R. Hines and Erin Hines, a parcel of land in section 12, township 16, range 8 east, $10
· DLS Construction Company, Inc. to Donald Sills and Lori W. Sills, Cane Creek Homes, lot 50, $10
· DLS Construction Company, Inc. to Donald Sills and Lori W. Sills, Emily Trace Subdivision, lot 5, $10
· Leigh Ann Murdock to Christopher A. Murdock, Brownwood Subdivision, block J, lot 2, $2,500
· JP Morgan Chase Bank to The Secretary of Veterans Affairs, Brown Acres, first addition, lot 51, $500
· Donald M. Elkins to Rodney Allen and Kay Allen, Oak Ridge Estates, first addition, block G, lot 7, $3,000
· Oak Castle, LLC to Equity Trust Company Custodian FBO Richard L. Mayfield IRA, Covington Ridge, lot 43, $10
· Sam Almaroad Rentals to Equity Trust Company Custodian FBO Richard L. Mayfield IRA, Covington Ridge, lot 7A, $10
· Secretary of Housing and Urban Development to Paulette W. Walker and Pauline W. Cunningham, Woodchase Subdivision, third addition, block D, lot 14, $65,588
· James G. Morrow to Bruce A. Dempsey and Kaye V. Dempsey, a parcel of land in section 7, township 13 south, range 10 east, $10
· Duane C. Tolbert to Sean D. Brown and Twanna Q. Brown, a parcel of land in section 25, township 14 south, range 7 east, $10
· Lindsey Randall Harcrow and Valinda Joanne Harcrow to Robert G. Monroe, III and Keisha S. Monroe, a parcel of land in section 15, township 13 south, range 9 east, $10
· Candis Sparks to Donald L. Smith, a parcel of land in section 8, township 15 south, range 8 east, $10
· David Shane Hines to Donald L. Smith, a parcel of land in section 8, township 15 south, range 8 east, $10
· Debra L. Gilchrist to Donald L. Smith, a parcel of land in section 8, township 15 south, range 8 east, $10
· Debra L. Gilchrist to Donald L. Smith, H.R. McMilan’s resubdivision, lots A & B, $10
· Shawna A. Beadles and Jason A. Beadles to Justin M. Allen and Jessica R. Allen, a parcel of land in section 11, township 13 south, range 8 east, $10
· Peyton Properties, LLC to James Heath Miller, replat of De’Ville Estates, lot 7, $10
· William H. Chappell, administrator of the Estate of Shirley Jean Smith Kelley to William H. Chappell, a parcel of land in section 25, township 15, range 7, $1
· The Secretary of Veterans Affairs to Ricky D. Hardy, Sugar Valley Estates, phase I, block C, lot 15, $160,900
· Laura G. Alexander, representative of the Estate of Lois Marie Hubbard Self, Andrea Marie Nichols, Russell Brandon Self, and Joseph Matthew Self to Elmer C. Byrne and Carol Byrne, The Fountains, block B, lot 1, $139,000
· CitiFinancial Corporation, LLC to Jeremy Griffith, a parcel of land near the Eastern edge of Quintard Avenue and fifth street, $17,950
· GFT Property Holdings, LLC to Shakila Glenn, a parcel of land in section 25, township 15, range 7, $28,500
· Roger Goldthwaite and Margie Goldthwaite, City of Anniston, block 2, lot 12, $10
· Joseph E. Holliman and Earline L. Holliman to Kim Renee Ancar, Waterford Valley Subdivision, block A, lot 15, $10
· Karen Elizabeth Reeder to Mohammed Tufayel Haque, R.L. Perkins Subdivision, lot 10, $10
· Else Israel Goodman to Mohammed Tufayel Haque, Anniston Land Company’s map of block 515, block 515, lot 14, $10
· Jonathan Crenshaw to IRA Innovations, LLC fbo Donna M. Smith, IRA, King Arthur Estates, lot 1, $10
· Jonathan Crenshaw to IRA Innovations, LLC fbo Donna M. Smith, IRA, King Arthur Estates, lot 2, $10
· Volunteers of America Southeast, Inc. to Mohammed Tufayel Haque, Anniston Land Company’s map of block 531A & 533, block 531A, lot 6, $10
· Brenda D. Moore to Michael S. Ruffin, East Highlands Land Company’s resubdivision of blocks A & B, block G, lots 29 & 30, $10
· Elaine McIntyre to Sallie Sue Rose and Steven E. Rose, Indian Oak Estates, sixth addition, lot 206, $101,500
· Amy C. Pitman to Jessie R. Phillips, Mecca Woods Estates, block 3, lot 27, $84,000
· Frances M. Worthey to Bonnie Leigh Benjamin, a parcel of land in section 6, township 15 south, range 8 east, $81,500
· Beau Everett Patterson to Ronald Scott Hinds, II, a parcel of land in section 6, township 15, range 6, $47,000
· Jamestown Development Co., LLC to James W. Black, III, The Colony at Jamestown, lot 19, $10
· Shirley A. Mogil to Andra Thacker, Brittany Downs Subdivision, second addition, block A, lots 4 & 5, $10
· Wendell K. Waddell, Sr. and Robbi S. Waddell to Benjamin Troy Gregoria, Sr. and Nancy V. Gregoria, West Glen Subdivision, second addition, lot 10, $10
· Charles Mathews, Jr. to Charles Mathews Jr. and Charles Dewayne Mathews, Portion of Mill Village of Anniston Manufacturing Company, block 229, lot 5, $10
· Jonathan Crenshaw to DJ Rental Properties, LLC, King Arthur Estates, lot 3, $10
· Huey E. Baker and Linda T. Baker to Jeffry Evans Baker and Kristie Lynn Fitzpatrick, a parcel of land in section 36, township 12, range 7, $10
· Huey E. Baker and Linda T. Baker to Jeffry Evans Baker and Kristie Lynn Fitzpatrick, a parcel of land in section 36, township 12 south, range 7 east, $10
· Terrell W. Stephens to Adam Stephens, a parcel of land in section 26, township 13 south, range 6 east, $10
· Jason Parks to Amy Parks, Lakewood Estates, block 5, lot 3, $10
· Tammy Jaine Shafer to Arnold Keith Dear, Golden Springs Subdivision, first addition, block D, lot 5, $10
· Oxford Hospitality, LLC to Ram Laxmi, LLC, a parcel of land in section 27, township 16 south, range 8 east, $1
· Ohio Investments, LLC to Code Whitfield, Crestline Subdivision, block G, lot 1, $10
· Cheryl Clark, Janice Johnson, Jean Miller, Lorrie Moody, Terrie Dimos, and Kimberly Helms to Jacqualine Dianne Leger and Tommy Wayne Tucker, a parcel of land in section 34, township 14 south, range 9 east, $10
· Shelia Marie McCarter to Teressa S. Greenwood, Donald Elwell’s Resubdivision of block D, Ledford Subdivision, block D, lot 1, $10
· John C. Cardwell and Patricia A. Cardwell to Myrick Chumbler and Angel Chumbler, E.L. Hollingsworth addition to Blue Mountain, third section, block A, lots 19 & 20, $10
· John C. Cardwell and Patricia A. Cardwell to Myrick Chumbler and Angel Chumbler, Hollingsworth’s addition to Blue Mountain, third section, block A, lot 25, $10
· John C. Cardwell and Patricia A. Cardwell to Myrick Chumbler and Angel Chumbler, a parcel of land near the intersection of Belle Street and Decker Avenue, $10
· Fannie Mae a.k.a. Federal National Mortgage Association to T and B Properties, LLC, Greenleaf Heritage Subdivision, second addition, block A, lot 19, $38,500
· Michael F. Brown and Bonnie L. Brown to Dana Jenkins and Nicholas P. Jenkins, Cider Ridge Subdivision, phase 1, lot 4 RB, $10
· Charles Edward Smith, Sr. to Charles Edward Smith, Jr., Green Meadows Subdivision, block B, lot 3, $0
· Debra Lyn Forthman to Shaun L. Quinlan, Anniston City Land Company, block 3, lot 10
· Marie Kerr to Wayne McCarley and Angela McCarley, a parcel of land in section 5, township 13 south, range 10 east, $10
· Connie Dunn, Henry Lee Burton, Ronald B. Burton, all heirs of John Lee Burton to Connie Dunn, Henry Lee Burton, and Ronald B. Burton, Carver Heights, block D, lot 5, $89,000
· P.D. Pritchett Construction Co., LLC to Virginia Diane Lowry, Whites Gap Estates, fifth addition, block F, lot 17, $10
· Shirley Davidson, a representative of the Estate of Peggy A. Moore to Roger Burrough and Linda Burrough, A.P. Hubbard Subdivision, block 3, lot 11, $10
· Gary Joseph Reynolds and Nellie Jenice Reynolds to Jeremy Brad Bridges, a parcel of land in section 4, township 14 south, range 6 east, $1
· Diane B. Harrelson and Charlotte Faye Hatton to Gerald and Diane Alexander, E.E. Strickland’s addition to the town of Oxford, lot 12, $10
· City of Oxford, Alabama to The Commercial Development Auhtority of the City of Oxford, Alabama, a parcel of land in section 27, township 16 south, range 8 east, $10
· Jack Lee Murphy to Gregory Scott Murphy, Linen Thread Company’s Subdivision of part of Blue Mountain, lot 133, $10
· Jack Lee Murphy to Gregory Scott Murphy, Linen Thread Company’s Subdivision of part of Blue Mountain, lot 133, $10
· Jack Lee Murphy to Gregory Scott Murphy, Linen Thread Company’s Subdivision of part of Blue Mountain, lot 134, $10
· Benjamin T. Gregoria, Sr. and Nancy V. Gregoria to Samuel B. Boozer, Spring Brook Subdivision, block 1, lot 5, $10
· FHRP Lincolnshire, LLC to National Retail Properties, LP, two parcels of land in section 26, township 16 south, range 8 east, $10
· Skyler J. Clark and Amanda Clark to Melissa Holcombe, Fox Trace Subdivision, first addition, lot 13, $10
· Jeremy M. Goldsmith and Ashley F. Goldsmith to Valeria Witt, Stonehaven Subdivision, block B, lot 3, $10
· Sean M. Brantley and Elizabeth Brantley, a parcel of land in section 17, township 16, range 7
· Sarah E. Perrella, a parcel of land in section 25, township 14 south, range 6 east
The following bankruptcies declared by Calhoun County residents were recorded by U.S. Bankruptcy Court Northern District of Alabama last week.
Chapter 7 bankruptcy allows the debtor to retain certain exempt property, but the debtor’s remaining property is gathered and sold by a trustee from which creditors will receive payment.It may also be used by businesses which wish to terminate their business.
· Larry W. Williams, Taylors Chapel Road, Oxford
· Howard Wesley Gerald and Exanna Lee Gerald, Barrington Circle, Alexandria
· Cynthia Faye McLeroy, Edgewood Drive, Anniston
· Ollie Dunlap, Homer Road, Oxford
· Kimberly Yates Hazel, Chip Street, Eastaboga
· Brandon Mallery, Ashmaline Lane, Oxford
· Jerry Greer, Burns Street, Eastaboga
· William Moore, Possum Trot Road, Piedmont
· Jeffery S. McCurdy, School Cut Off Road, Jacksonville
· Howard R. Core, Keith Avenue, Anniston
· Brenda M. Barry, Centerbrook Drive, Anniston
Chapter 13 bankruptcy enables debtors, through court supervision and protection, to propose and carry out a repayment plan under which creditors are paid, in full or in part, in installments over a three-year period. During that time, debtors are prohibited from starting or continuing collection efforts.
· Scott A. Smitherman and Dina Marie Smitherman, Gladden Lane West, Alexandria
· Lisa Y. Glover, Maplewood Avenue, Anniston