The people listed in this arrest report, whose names and charges are obtained from public records, are presumed innocent unless proven guilty in a court of law.
The following felony arrests were reported by the Anniston Police Department (address locations not provided) during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Jasmine Nicole Sturkie, 22: first-degree possession of a forged instrument.
• Larry Jovan Laney, 34: first-degree possession of marijuana.
• Donerick Vontez Caver, 30: second-degree domestic violence.
• Timothy Dean Hibbitts, 46: possession of a controlled substance.
• Hughie Jeffery Noell, 50: possession of a controlled substance.
• William Lee Akins, 33: second-degree theft.
• Matthew Todd Hicks, 22: attempt to commit a controlled substance crime.
• Phillip Hugh Jacks, 47: second-degree domestic violence.
• Keitha Starleigh Barker, 29: first-degree theft.
• Peter Corona Cernas III, 22: breaking and entering a vehicle.
• Christopher Charles Kiker, 39: second-degree receiving stolen property.
• Codi Austin Moore, 20: second-degree receiving stolen property.
• Carlos Edgardo Gomez, 35: second-degree assault.
• Monica Benitez Shadix, 43: possession of a controlled substance.
• Chanson Dior boone, 32: possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Jakerian Markell Thomas, 18: domestic violence.
The following felony arrests were reported by the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the 90-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Jeremy Dwight Gardner, 20, of Anniston: second-degree assault.
• Teddrick Devonta Johnson, 21, of Anniston: other agency assist.
• Scott Dewayne Landers, 43, of Oxford: probation violation.
• Michael Dee Howard Bush, 33, of Anniston: probation violation.
• Gary Bowers, 21, of Anniston: order of arrest.
• Allen Joseph Chenard, 18, of Anniston: first-degree assault-weapon.
• Mary Ellen Orr, 18, of Ohatchee: first-degree assault-weapon.
• Seth Lewis Garland, 29, of Ohatchee: probation violation.
• Austin Tyler Bobo, 20, of Jacksonville: bond revocation, failure to appear in court.
• Marcel Anthony Carr, 34, of Anniston: bond revocation.
• Chandra Lynne Ruff, 45, of Anniston: probation violation.
• Trudy Marie Haynes, 43, of Anniston: failure to appear in court, bond revocation.
• Michael Oneal Anderson Jr., 39, of Anniston: failure to appear in court.
• Robert Lee Jenkins, 25, of Anniston: probation violation.
• Christopher Dwight Reamy, 30, of Anniston: second-degree theft of property.
• Michael Dewayne Barnes, 31, of Anniston: probation violation.
• Benny Eugene Strickland, 34, of Oxford: motion to revoke bond.
• Laderek Jamel Armstrong, 23, of Jacksonville: warrant of arrest.
• Bruce Van Smith, 48, of Piedmont: second-degree theft of property.
• Russell Eugene Davis, 27, of Anniston: failure to appear in court for first-degree theft of property.
• Joshua Ryan Blair, 28, of Anniston: domestic violence, theft of property.
Crimes are listed by location. Anonymous tips may be called in to Crime Stoppers at 256-238-1414. A reward of up to $1,000 may be given.
The following property crimes were reported to the Anniston Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, 2000 block of Christine Avenue: clothing, tables, chairs, playpen.
• Residence, 2600 block of Moore Avenue: copper wire.
• Residence, 6000 block of Saks Road: jewelry, television, laptop computer, autographed football.
• Residence, 1000 block of Duncan Avenue: vehicle engine parts.
• Parking lot, 400 block of South Quintard AVenue: cashier check, cash.
• Service Station, 600 block of South Noble Street: cash, logbooks, tools.
• Residence, 1700 block of Morrisville Road: tablet computer, laptop computers, cell phones, DVD player remote.
• Parking lot, 1200 block of Front Street: trailer, battery, jack.
• Parking lot, 500 block of South Noble Street: 2015 Dodge Promaster van.
• Residence, 300 block of Autumn Lane: cash.
• Parking lot, 1000 block of Quintard Avenue: toy, clothing, jewelry.
• Residence, 400 block of Cherokee Trail: firearm, deputy badge.
• Residence, 1600 block of Mountain Oak Drive: firearm.
Fraudulent use of a credit card
• Bank, 5400 block of McClellan Boulevard: cash.
The following property crimes were reported to Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the 12-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, Roy Webb Road, Jacksonville: jewelry, mirror, tools, groceries, phone chargers, medication, urn with ashes.
• Residence, Hollingsworth Drive, Wellington: computer programmer, clothing.
• Residence, Grayton Road South, Ohatchee: string trimmer, game cameras, trolling motor, radio.
• Residence, Mudd Street, Lincoln: string trimmer, pole saw.
• Residence, Pleasant Valley Road, Jacksonville: clothing, pool sticks, jewelry, CDs, gasoline.
• Residence, DeArmanville Drive, Anniston: 2005 Ford Taurus.
Fraudulent use of a debit card
• Residence, Angel Station Road, Jacksonville: internet charges.
· Dallas Glenn Plummer of Piedmont to Kelsy Hope Bailey of Rockrun
· Dustin Gage Ray of Piedmont to Lindsey Jordan Shirey of Piedmont
· Jonathan Lee Crenshaw of Piedmont to Belinda Jean Stephens of Jacksonville
· Kevin Scott Griffith of Anniston to Kierstin LaFatte Whatley of Anniston
· Samantha Roxanne Scales of Ranburne to Tyler Charles Lancaster of Ranburne
· Tracy William Gamble of Woodbridge, Va. to Robin Renea Gamble of Woodbridge, Va.
· James Edward Malone of Ashland to Jenny Harris Lorino of Ashland
· Wilbur Bernard Nolen, II of Anniston to Shirley Ann Watts of Anniston
· Christopher Lee Campbell of Lineville to Haedyn Joy Whatley of Lineville
· Amy Rena Byrd of Gadsden to Shawn Paul Cramer of Gadsden
· Melvin Lewis Jackson of Anniston to Walkita Lenise Easley of Anniston
· Amber Lagean Brown of Roopville to Jordan Lee Davis of Fruithurst
· Angela Marcella Wilson of Anniston to Patti Lynne Waits of Anniston
· Jimmy Randall Vintson of Oxford to Kathren Honea Vintson of Oxford
· Christopher Nathaniel Gilliam of Delta to Stephani Leigh Ford of Delta
· Vernon Thomas and Danetta Thomas
· Tania Jenning Gooden and Emanuel Channing Gooden
· Aaron Daniel Gibbs and Brandy Michelle Gibbs
· Charles W. Bracy, Jr. and Dana Marie Bracy
· Terry McKnight and Joann McKnight
· Shawna Tidwell Harris and James McLeod Harris
· Beverly Ann Coleman and Dexter Lamar Coleman
· Britton Price and Marie Richards
· Heather H. Wheeler and Danny Eugene Wheeler
· Robert George Low, Jr. and Deborah Lynn Low
· Finial, LLC
· Investors Pro, LLC
· JST Technologies, LLC
· Abson, LLC
· Narrows Nest Apartments, LLC
· Salmart, LLC
Here are food service establishments recently inspected by the Calhoun County Health Department, along with scores. A score of 100 indicates the inspector found no deficiencies. Potentially hazardous deficiencies (four- or five-point demerit items) are noted. These must be corrected immediately and inspectors say they are often corrected while the inspection is underway. Restaurants earning below 70 must raise their scores within seven days or face closure.
4-OR 5-POINT DEMERITS
· Long John Silver’s, 8890 McClellan Blvd., Anniston - 90, toxic item not properly stored.
· Waffle House, 500 Pelham Road, N., Jacksonville - 92, problem with sanitization rinse.
· Wee Kare Day Care, Piedmont - 95, presence of insects.
NO MAJOR DEMERITS
· America’s Best Value Inn, 3 Recreation Drive, Oxford - 100.
· CJ’s Family Restaurant, 2308 U.S. 78, W., Oxford - 96.
· Domino’s Pizza, 1720 E. Hamric Drive, Oxford - 98.
· Long John Silver’s, 631 Quintard Ave., Anniston - 98.
· Los Mexicanos, 500 Hamric Drive, Oxford - 97.
· O’Charley’s, 4 Recreation Drive, Oxford - 96.
· Raceway Store, 805 N. Main St., Piedmont - 96.
· Saks Elementary School (Summer Feeding Program) - 100.
· Saks High School (Summer Feeding Program) - 100.
· Struts, 88 Ali-Way, Oxford - 96.
· Subway, 6664 U.S. 431, Alexandria - 97.
· Subway, 2030 U.S. 78, E., Oxford - 98.
· The Q Corner Cafe, 161 Colonial Drive, Oxford - 98.
· Walmart (Bakery), 1625 Pelham Rd., S., Jacksonville - 99.
· Walmart (Produce), 1625 Pelham Rd., S., Jacksonville - 98.
· Weaver High School (Summer Feeding Program) - 100.
· Wellborn High School (Summer Feeding Program) - 100.
· Winn-Dixie (Bakery), 815 S. Pelham Rd., Jacksonville - 98.
· Winn-Dixie (Market), 815 S. Pelham Rd., Jacksonville - 96.
· Yume Japanese & Asian Cuisine, 301 Colonial Drive, Oxford - 96.
Here is the livestock market report for the Tuesday sale.
Receipts for this week 438 compared to 637 last week. Receipts a year ago 848.
Bulls and steers (Medium and Large No. 1 and No. 2): 200-300 lbs. 340.00 to 370.00; 300-400 lbs. 300.00 to 340.00; 400-500 lbs. 240.00 to 277.00; 500-600 lbs. 210.00 to 245.00; 600-700 lbs. 180.00-221.00.
Heifers (Medium and Large No. 1 and No. 2): 200-300 lbs. 300.00 to 330.00; 300-400 lbs. 270.00 to 300.00; 400-500 lbs. 220.00 to 250.00; 500-600 lbs. 210.00 to 230.00; 600-700 lbs. 185.00 to 220.00.
Cows: Breakers 97.00 to 100.00; Boners 107.00 to 120.00; Lean 106.00 to 111.00.
Bulls: Normal Dressing 54-58% 139.00; High Dressing >58% 140.00; Low Dressing <54% 126.00 to 129.00.
· Ross Max Mitchell
· Leola Ann Grammer
· Dillard F. Nelson
· Vera Mae Wood
· Betty J. Christie
· Charles H. Hill, Jr.
· Jerri Lybrand
· Mary Nix Woods
· Charlotte Hubbard to Markee Bynum and Vanetta Bynum, Legacy Estates, lot 1, $10
· Charlie Alligood and Lori Alligood to Timothy R. Anderson and Brittni L. Bourassa, Wilborn Park Heights, block B, lot 8, $10
· Kenneth Medders to Kenneth Medders and Cathy Wyatt, one parcel of land in section 10, township 16 south, range 7 east and one parcel of land in section 20, township 15, range 6, $10
· Donald Alan Cunningham to John Paul Werner and Crystal Werner, Eagles’ Landing, lot 35, $170,000
· Joyce Bush Foster, Mary Bush Curry, Patricia Bush Hughely, and Louis Montez Bush to ZaRita Williams, Wooley and Ninninger’s Subdivision of Block 41 and 54, block 41, lots 42 & 43, $4,500
· John Paul Werner and Crystal Almaroad Werner to Ronald S. Thomas and Melinda M. Thomas, Legacy Hills, second addition, lot 65, $245,000
· Thomas Spivey, Sr., Thelma Church, and Ella Ridgnal to Luther Ridgnal and Ella Ridgnal, C.W. Cooper’s Retracing of Stonestreet’s Map of the South Anniston Land Company, block 6, division A, lot 5, $10
· Thomas Spivey, Sr., Thelma Church, and Ella Ridgnal to Luther Ridgnal and Ella Ridgnal, a parcel of land in section 17, township 16 south, range 8 east, $10
· Dana Caudle to Betty I. Wilcox, a parcel of land in section 10, township 16 south, range 7 east, $23,100
· The Secretary of Housing and Urban Development to Encore, LLC, a parcel of land near the intersection of Center Avenue and the residence lot belonging to Arnold Woolf, $10
· Jerry Anderson and Frankie Anderson to Emmett Pinson, a parcel of land in sections 3 & 4, township 14 south, range 8 east, $108,000
· Kimberly G. Pritchett to Samuel E. Pritchett, a parcel of land in section 35, township 13 south, range 9 east, $10
· Charles E. Baker, Jr. to Charles E. Baker, Jr. and Christie Baker, a parcel of land in section 24, township 15 south, range 7 east, $10
· Reuben Bullock to Robert N. Smith, Hillandale Subdivision, first addition, block J, lot 5, $10
· Robert T. Howle to Kevin Martin, a parcel of land in section 35, township 13 south, range 7 east, $10
· Jason D. Cobb and Melissa J. Cobb to Glen Warren Duncan and Betty R. Duncan, Grandview Subdivision, seventh addition, lot 76, $10
· McWhorter Land Company, LLC to Tammy L. Brown, Lyncoya Subdivision, third addition, block 10, lot 1, $10
· David Randle and Lala E. Randle to James Powell and Stella Powell, Westwood Subdivision, third addition, block C, los 32-24, $10
· Craig L. Hall and Rachel A. Hall to Adrienne Clippinger, Martin Place, lot 14, $10
· Hector Fresno and Yuill S. Signor to Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation, Sunset Heights, Cynthia Crescent addition, block 6, lot 6, $32,000
· John L. Blair to Russell Craig, City of Anniston, Montrose addition, block 5, $10
· Evelyn Louise Beal and E.J. Beal to Donald W. McClellan and Gayle McClellan, a parcel of land in section 3, township 15, range 7, $10
· W. Keith Penny and Terry L. Penny to W. Keith Penny and Terry L. Penny, a parcel of land in section 35, township 13 south, range 9 east, $10
· Ellen Starr, representative of the Estate of James B. Starr to Paul E. Wright and Mary J. Wright, Tarrymore Subdivision, block 1, lot 34, $10
· Marilyn M. Duncan to Janet E. Ransom, Anniston Land Company’s Subdivision of blocks 701A, 701B, & 702A, block 702A, lots 7 & 8, $1
· West Anniston Drug Co. to James C. Downey, Lakesite Subdivision, block 10, lots 12 & 13, $10
· Centre Hospital Corporation to Piedmont Emergency Rescue Squad, Inc., Dixie Hill Subdivision, lots 4 & 5, $10
· Jo Ann Bono to Jo Ann Bono as Trustee of the Jo Ann Bono Revocable Trust, T.S. Herren’s Subdivision, lot 26, $10
· Jo Ann Bono to Jo Ann Bono as Trustee of the Jo Ann Bono Revocable Trust, Golden Springs Subdivision, fifth addition, lot 8, $10
· Justin James Busby and Rebecca Busby to Tracy Lynn Moore, R.J. Riddle Subdivision, block 508, lot 10, $10
· William Christopher Dickerson, Jr. to Charles E. Carden and Kathryn A. Carden, Oak Hills, block 2, lot 3, $10
· Charles Joseph Macek and Brenda Ann Macek to Charles Joseph Macek and Brenda Ann Macek, Greenbrier Subdivision, block B, lot 2, $10
· Henry E. Page and Regina Page to Jerre Rinehart and Linda Rinehart, Hickory Hills, lot 11, $10
· Glenn Nicholas Arkontaky to Lorrie Beth White and Charles Christopher Ledbetter, J. D. Elder’s Subdivision in section 10, township 16, range 7, lot 17, $10
· Branch Banking & Trust to Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, Springhill Heights, sixth addition, block 15, lot 14, $10
· Jeffrey Dale Johnson, Jody Glen Johnson, and Mark Duane Johnson to Mark Duane Johnson and Brenda Johnson, a parcel of land in section 20, township 16 south, range 7 east, $51,000
· Steve Wollstein and Scott Shiflett to Anthony Bright and Nikki Bright, Brookwood Forest Subdivision, block D, lot 2, $125,000
· Everbank to Calhoun County, Alabama, a parcel of land in section 18, township 15 south, range 8 east, $60,260
· Gene Hubbard Construction Company, Inc. to Eugene L. Hubbard and P. Denise Hubbard, Mountainview, phase 3, lot 120, $10
· Victor Carrera and Betty Carrera to Mario Delgado and Esperanza Delgado, City of Anniston, block 605, lot 2, $8,000
· Wells Fargo Financial Alabama, Inc. to Olivia K. Taylor, a parcel of land in section 33, township 15 south, range 9 east, $44,500
· Misty Chaney to Misty Johnson Chaney and Jason Lee Chaney, a parcel of land in section 36, township 14 south, range 7 east, $10
· Michael E. Martin to Christopher L. Martin, The Hollingsworth-Pugh addition to Corning, block 2, lots 4 & 5, $10
· Brandon R. Wailes and Heather Wailes to Joey W. Deese and Anna Alicia Deese, Greenbrier Terrace Subdivision, lot 8, $10
· Timothy H. Holliday and Vanessa Holliday to Kenya J. Brown, Ardsley Park Subdivision, block 6, lot 2, $10
· Charles Eugene Crowe to John Kyle Bennett and Danielle Bennett, Hidden Valley Subdivision, lot 42, $10
· Sam Almaroad and Celia Almaroad to Fred Taylor and Phyllis Taylor, a parcel of land in section 8, township 14 south, range 8 east, $120,000
· Minnie M. LeCroy, representative of the Estate of Jerry Edward LeCroy, Sr. to Marvin L. Guider, II and Penny L. Guider, Golden Springs Subdivision, fifth addition, lot 43, $125,000
· Harold Wayne Johnson and Donna Kaye Johnson to James Lamar Polard and Leigh Ann Poland, a parcel of land in section 33, township 14 south, range 7 east, $10
· Wanda Ilean Beck and Elaine Raulerson to Samir Harkhani, a parcel of land in section 14, township 14 south, range 8 east, $80,000
· Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. to The Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, Hillcrest Heights, Saks Addition One, block 3, lots 16-18, $500
· William Fletcher Brooks and Sylvia Ellen Livingston Brooks to Jeffrey John Brooks, a parcel of land in section 9, township 15 south, range 9 east, $10
· Tammie Lynn Odom to Trina Woods, Timbercrest Subdivision, lot 8, $170,000
· Farris W. Crow, Jr. and Freddy Adkinson to Sandra Hanvey, a parcel of land in section 14, township 15 south, range 7 east, $10
· Ann D. Sprayberry to Elizabeth Delouise Griswould, Anniston Land Company, block 536-B, lot 15, $75,000
· The Estate of John Robert Mize to J & S Specialty Properties, LLC, Meadowbrook Subdivision, block A, lot 2, $10
· Derek Hughes and Teresa Hughes to Derek Hughes and Teresa Hughes, a parcel of land in section 2, township 14, range 3, $10
· Edna Lois Beal to Patricia Denean Newsom and Robin Denise Beal, E.L. Hollingsworth Addition to Blue Mountain, second section, block 11, lots 10-12, $10
· Jackie Howard to Michael Alvin Howard and Darla D. Howard, Park Village, phase 1, lot 109, $103,740
· Glenda S. Burdette to Tonya Sue Beckman White and Jackie Levon White, Jr., a parcel of land in section 2, township 15 south, range 8 east, $10
· John J. Brown and Deborah H. Brown, a parcel of land in section 9, township 16 south, range 7 east
· Natalie R. Bunn and David R. Bunn, Hillandale Subdivision, block B, lot 5
· James D. Garrett III and Felicia Garrett, a parcel of land in section 15, township 16 south, range 8 east
· Don E. Gaddis, Earl Vaughn’s Subdivision, lot 3
The following bankruptcies declared by Calhoun County residents were recorded by U.S. Bankruptcy Court Northern District of Alabama last week.
Chapter 7 bankruptcy allows the debtor to retain certain exempt property, but the debtor’s remaining property is gathered and sold by a trustee from which creditors will receive payment.It may also be used by businesses which wish to terminate their business.
· Daphne L. Cody, Harts Ferry Road, Ohatchee
· William Adam Smith, Friendship Road, Oxford
· Mark C. Magouirk, Creek Trail, Anniston
· Jeffery Brett Finch, Raptor Way, Anniston
· Jovarius A. Burton, Dagun Drive, Anniston
· Jackie Tant, Truman Avenue, Anniston
· Oliver C. Calloway Jr.
· Fletcher Cheatwood