The people listed in this arrest report, whose names and charges are obtained from public records, are presumed innocent unless proven guilty in a court of law.
The following felony arrests were reported by the Anniston Police Department during the three-week period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Autumn Brook Hill, 19, of Anniston: domestic violence.
• Eric Decortny Garrett, 30, of Lincoln: domestic violence.
• Johnnie Jydarious Dunn, 21, of Anniston: theft of property.
• Daniel Wade Hankerson, 26, of Anniston: possession of a controlled substance.
• Angela Dawn Jarrett, 37, of Heflin: possession of a controlled substance.
• Wesley Colton Casey, 29, of Wellington: possession of a controlled substance.
• Billy Jo Jarrell, 49, of Anniston: possession of a controlled substance.
• Male, 30, of Roanoke: sodomy, robbery.
• Demarius Decarlos Lee, 18, of Anniston: robbery.
• Calvin Dewayne Leach, 29, of Oxford: burglary.
• Jesse James Wilson, 26, of Gadsden: burglary.
The following felony arrests were reported by the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the three-week period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Dylan Brett Martin, 23: first-degree assault.
• Johnny Alan Barclay, 21: possession of a controlled substance.
• Richard Corey Burgess, 25: second-degree assault.
Crimes are listed by location. Anonymous tips may be called in to Crime Stoppers at 256-238-1414. A reward of up to $1,000 may be given.
The following property crimes were reported to the Anniston Police Department during the three-week period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, 100 block of Lynwood Drive: television.
• Residence, 1700 block of Moore Avenue: television.
• Residence, 0-99 block of Knighton Place, security system tablet.
• Public building, 1300 block of Johnston Drive: cash, television, food items.
• Storage facility, Glen Addie Avenue: seats.
• Commercial location, 1600 block of Noble Street: silver tray, plate, crown, vase, disco balls.
• Specialty store, 500 block of South Quintard Avenue: pouch, cash, personal I.D.
• Unknown location, 0-100 block of West 8th Street: computer, television.
• Residence, 400 block of Ledbetter Road: camper.
• Supermarket, 5500 block of McClellan Boulevard: merchandise. (Recovered 10-17-2018.)
• Residence, 800 block of Thrash Lane: cash.
• Residence, 100 block of Raemon Avenue: cell phone battery and SIM card. (Recovered 10-16-2018.)
• Residence, 800 block of Kirkwood Avenue: cash.
• Unspecified location, 300 block of Eden Hills Road: cemetery vase.
• Unknown location, 1100 block of South Quintard Avenue: tires/wheels.
• Residence, 1100 block of Boynton Avenue: 2002 Ford Explorer.
• Parking lot, McClellan Boulevard: 2005 Nissan Pathfinder.
• Residence, 2400 block of Ridgeview Road: credit cards, cash, wallet.
• Street location, 500 block of Glen Addie Avenue: cell phone and case.
• Residence, 400 block of Tomahawk Trail: 2000 Honda Accord, purse, personal I.D., clothing, air pump.
• Residence, 5900 block of Medders Street: firearm.
The following property crimes were reported to the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the three-week period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, Avalon Lane, Anniston: pressure washer.
• Residence, Red Road 55, Anniston: cash.
• Church, Alabama 9, Anniston: check.
11-05-2018 Restaurant Inspections
Here are food service establishments recently inspected by the Calhoun County Health Department, along with scores. A score of 100 indicates the inspector found no deficiencies. Potentially hazardous deficiencies (four- or five-point demerit items) are noted. These must be corrected immediately and inspectors say they are often corrected while the inspection is underway. Restaurants earning below 70 must raise their scores within seven days or face closure.
4-OR 5-POINT DEMERITS
Dorsey’s Supermarket, 601 Main St., Oxford - 93, approved food safety course certificate required.
Food Outlet, 1870 Bynum Blvd., Bynum - 93, potentially hazardous food did not meet temperature requirements during cold holding.
Frontera Grill, 1750 E. Hamric Drive, Oxford - 91, potentially hazardous food did not meet temperature requirements during cold holding.
Hilton Garden Inn, 280 Colonial Drive, Oxford - 86, food contact surfaces and utensils must be clean to sight and touch; multi-use food contact surfaces must be free of breaks, cracks, chips, etc.
Johnson’s Giant Food (Deli), 4920 U.S. 78, Oxford - 96, problem with chemical test strips.
Top O’ the River, 3330 McClellan Blvd., Anniston - 91, problem with compliance with food temperature requirement plan.
Top O’ the River (Mobile Unit), 3330 McClellan Blvd., Anniston - 91, hot water must be available.
WM Grocery (Deli), 115 E. Ladiga St., Piedmont - 86, potentially hazardous food did not meet temperature requirements during cold holding; food contact surfaces (can opener blade) must be clean to sight and touch; problem with chemical test kit.
Zaxby’s, 91 Colonial Drive, Oxford - 96, handwash facilities must be accessible and stocked with soap.
NO MAJOR DEMERITS
Arby’s, 5626 McClellan Blvd., Anniston - 98.
Camp Lee - 98.
Circle K, 851 Lagarde Ave., Anniston - 97.
Domino’s Pizza, 1720 E. Hamric Drive, Oxford - 98.
East Central Alabama United Cerebral Palsy Center - 99.
Huddle House, 505 U.S. 278 Bypass, E., Piedmont - 98.
J Carolyn’s Soul Snacks, 126 W. 4th St., Anniston - 96.
Jack Hopper Dining Hall, 700 Pelham Road, N., Jacksonville - 96.
Johnson’s Giant Food, 4920 U.S. 78, Oxford - 98.
Kid’s First Childcare, Anniston - 100.
Lickin’ Good Donuts, 209 Hamric Drive, E., Oxford - 98.
Little Caesar’s, 1410 Quintard Ave., Anniston - 96.
Logan’s Roadhouse, 40 Ali Way, Oxford - 96.
Mellow Mushroom, 33 Industrial Drive, Oxford - 97.
Papa John’s Pizza, 1225 Snow St., Oxford - 99.
Peerless Saloon & Grille, 13 W. 10th St., Anniston - 97.
Saks Elementary School - 100.
Saks High School - 98.
Saks Middle School - 100.
Struts, 88 Ali Way, Oxford - 94.
Sunshine Skate Center, 130 Elm St., Oxford - 100.
Super 8, 1600 Alabama 21, Oxford - 100.
Thai One On, 911 Noble St., Anniston - 97.
TMB Food Court, 700 Pelham Road, N., Jacksonville - 96.
Trinity Christian Academy - 98.
Wellborn High School - 100.
White Plains Elementary School - 100.
White Plains High School - 99.
White Plains Middle School - 100.