The people listed in this arrest report, whose names and charges are obtained from public records, are presumed innocent unless proven guilty in a court of law.
The following felony arrests were reported by the Anniston Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Cormaine Delmar Jones, 26, of Anniston: possession of a controlled substance.
• Leiquore Taura Crook, 35, of Anniston: obstructing justice by using a false I.D.
• Andre Shelton, 52, of Anniston: controlled substance forged prescription.
The following felony arrests were reported by the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Male, 29, of Selma: grand jury indictment for second-degree rape, electronic solicitation of a child, second-degree sodomy.
• Male, 37: grand jury indictment for first-degree rape and first-degree sodomy.
Crimes are listed by location. Anonymous tips may be called in to Crime Stoppers at 256-238-1414. A reward of up to $1,000 may be given.
The following property crimes were reported to the Anniston Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, 5000 block of Arrow Avenue: cash, lock box.
No Restaurant Inspections
No Cattle Report