Public Record for May 19, 2018 -- May 25, 2018
The people listed in this arrest report, whose names and charges are obtained from public records, are presumed innocent unless proven guilty in a court of law.
The following felony arrests were reported by the Anniston Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Charles stewart Staples, 55, of Anniston: possession of a controlled substance.
• Brentt Sloan Crowson, 23, of Anniston: theft of property from motor vehicle.
• Dina Marie Knowlton, 40, of Anniston: possession of a controlled substance.
• Shantique Maques Carter, 38, of Anniston: possession of a controlled substance.
• Shonta Dyan Johnson, 38, of Anniston: domestic violence.
• Rodreckus Lamar Taylor, 35, of Sylacauga: possession of a controlled substance.
• Xavier Desmond Brooks, 34, of Anniston: possession of burglary tools.
• Chase David Clanton, 24, of Alexandria: possession of a controlled substance.
• Joseph Lee Grubb, 27, of Anniston: robbery.
• Mathew Tyler Crimson Scoggins, 22, of Anniston: burglary.
•Jamichael Tyjordan Curry, 26, of Lincoln: trafficking illegal drugs.
• Erica Leann Downer, 33, of Eastaboga: trafficking illegal drugs, possession of a controlled substance.
The following felony arrests were reported by the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Tijuan Deldre Moore, 28, of Anniston: first-degree unlawful possession of marijuana.
• Antonio Juan Andrews, 39, of Jacksonville: possession of a controlled substance.
• Pauline Michelle Trammell, 38, of Ohatchee: criminal negligent homicide.
• Quintavious Deon Dobbins, 21, of Anniston: second-degree theft.
• Male, 49, of Jacksonville: first-degree rape, sex abuse of child less than 12.
• Matthew Christopher Schmaltz, 18, of Anniston: making terroristic threats.
• Male, 18, of Anniston: second-degree sodomy, second-degree rape, possession of obscene matter <17.
• Male, 37, of Anniston: first-degree rape, first-degree sodomy.
•Jody Gene McIntyre, 23, of Piedmont: second-degree domestic violence.
• Derrick Dejuan Young, 35, of Anniston: second-degree assault.
•Andre Trinton Wynn, 51, of Atlanta, Ga.: third-degree burglary.
Crimes are listed by location. Anonymous tips may be called in to Crime Stoppers at 256-238-1414. A reward of up to $1,000 may be given.
The following property crimes were reported to the Anniston Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, 4700 block of Saks Road: television, game console, sound bar, game controllers, DVD player.
• Residence, 6000 block of North Road: televisions.
• Residence, 300 block of Walnut Avenue: water heater.
• Public building, 1200 block of West 10th Street: tools.
• Unknown location, 200 block of West 10th Street: cash.
• Unknown location, 1400 block of U.S. 431: cash.
• Residence, 1000 block of Pecanwood Drive: sander, planer, wood lathe.
• Commercial location, 300 block of South Quintard Avenue: refrigerator doors, stove, utility trailer.
• Unknown location, 2700 block of McClellan Boulevard: three-wheeler.
• Unknown location: firearm.
• Residence, 5600 block of Woodgate Circle: debit card, cash.
The following property crimes were reported to the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, Jamback Road, Anniston: air conditioning units, cabinets, painting supplies, window.
• Residence, Post Oak Road, Alexandria: air compressor, string trimmer, clippers, cell phone, bank card, keys.
• Residence, Websters Road, Wellington: jewelry.
• Residence, Dove Welch Road, Wellington: firearm.
• Commercial location, Alabama 77, Lincoln: 2007 Dodge Caliber.
05-25-2018 Restaurant Inspections
Here are food service establishments recently inspected by the Calhoun County Health Department, along with scores. A score of 100 indicates the inspector found no deficiencies. Potentially hazardous deficiencies (four- or five-point demerit items) are noted. These must be corrected immediately and inspectors say they are often corrected while the inspection is underway. Restaurants earning below 70 must raise their scores within seven days or face closure.
4-OR 5-POINT DEMERITS
Alexandria Foodland (Deli), 85 Big Valley Drive, Alexandria - 95, potentially hazardous food did not meet temperature requirements during cooling.
NO MAJOR DEMERITS
Alexandria Foodland, 85 Big Valley Drive, Alexandria - 97.
Burger King, 410 Pelham Road, N., Jacksonville - 96.
HoneyBaked Ham Co., 637 Snow St., Oxford - 99.
Marco’s Pizza, 2485 U.S. 431, N., Anniston - 97.
Rabbittown Cafe, 900 Rabbittown Road, Piedmont - 100.
Sparkle Mart, 4022 Bynum-Leatherwood Road, Anniston - 96.
Thomas A. Williams Elks Lodge 1668, Anniston - 98.
Walmart, 1625 Pelham Road, Jacksonville - 98.
Walmart (Deli), 1625 Pelham Road, Jacksonville - 97.
05-25-2018 Cattle Report
Here is the livestock market report for the Tuesday sale.
Receipts for this week 648 compared to 427 last week. Receipts a year ago 600.
Bulls and steers (Medium and Large No. 1 and No. 2): 200-300 lbs. 165.00 to 190.00; 300-400 lbs. 150.00 to 180.00; 400-500 lbs. 135.00 to 162.00; 500-600 lbs. 125.00 to 145.00; 600-800 lbs. 105.00-130.00.
Heifers (Medium and Large No. 1 and No. 2): 200-300 lbs. 150.00 to 170.00; 300-400 lbs. 144.00 to 158.00; 400-500 lbs. 120.00 to 142.00; 500-600 lbs. 115.00 to 135.00; 600-700 lbs. 100.00 to 120.00.
Cows: Breakers 48.00 to 52.00; Boners 47.00 to 57.00; Lean 47.00 to 57.00.
High Dressing >58% 87.00. Normal Dressing 54-58% 79.00. Low Dressing <54% 74.00.