The people listed in this arrest report, whose names and charges are obtained from public records, are presumed innocent unless proven guilty in a court of law.
The following felony arrests were reported by the Anniston Police Department (address locations not provided) during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Kenneth Lane Hurst, 33, of Anniston: possession of a controlled substance.
• Braden Al White, 23, of Oxford: theft of property.
• April Lynn Arnold, 37, of Anniston: possession of a controlled substance.
• Kayli Frintner Hollingsworth, 24, of Jacksonville: chemical endangerment of a child.
• Marcus Maurice Swink, 26, of Anniston: burglary.
• Joshua Kyle Curlee, 30, of Anniston: promoting prison contraband.
• Rodericus Dontay Adams, 32, of Lisman: possession of a forged instrument.
• Stanley Brian Tidwell, 54, of Anniston: aggravated assault.
• Christopher Shane Cone, 30, of Anniston: receiving or possession of stolen property.
• Mark Andrew Thompson, 55, of Anniston: fraudulent use of a credit card.
• Deandre Keshawn Turner, 29, of Anniston: possession of a controlled substance.
The following felony arrests were reported by the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Heidi Rebecca Rogers, 44, of Oxford: second-degree theft of property.
• Perry Revell Bradford, 22, of Munford: second-degree domestic violence.
• Darnell Michael Evans, 29, of Anniston: second-degree possession of a forged instrument.
• Tristin Michael Dodd, 22, of Anniston: violation of the Sex Offender Notification Act.
Crimes are listed by location. Anonymous tips may be called in to Crime Stoppers at 256-238-1414. A reward of up to $1,000 may be given.
The following property crimes were reported to the Anniston Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, 1000 block of Caswell Drive: firearm.
• Residence, 0-99 block of Timothy Trace: cash.
• Restaurant, 2800 block of Alabama Highway 202: cash.
Theft by fraudulent leasing
• Specialty store, 1700 block of Quintard Avenue: television, soundbar, cell phone.
• Street location, 1200 block of Noble Street: 2014 Honda Accord.
• Residence, 500 block of Keith Avenue: clothing, firearm.
• Commercial location, 1500 block of Hillyer Robinson Industrial Parkway: 2014 Ford F25 truck.
• Parking lot, 400 block of East 10th Street: purse, personal I.D., firearm.
The following property crimes were reported to the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, 1000 block of Alexandria Jacksonville Highway, Alexandria: television stand, copper wire.
• Residence, Six Foot Road, Ohatchee: water pipe.
Theft by deception
• Parking lot, McClellan Boulevard, Anniston: cash.
• Residence, Reads Mill Road, Wellington: jewelry, firearm.
• Residence, Hellamanard Road, Ohatchee: credit card.
• Convenience store, U.S. 431, Alexandria: purse,wallet, firearms, vehicle key, personal I.D.
• Residence, Pope Road, Ohatchee: 2004 Honda CR-V.
• Residence, Reads Mill Road, Wellington: 1964 Chevrolet Impala.
• Residence, Mudd Street, Ohatchee: car dolly, 1974 Volkswagen rail buggy.
• Residence, Iron City Road, Anniston: 1999 Mazda Millenia.
Here are food service establishments recently inspected by the Calhoun County Health Department, along with scores. A score of 100 indicates the inspector found no deficiencies. Potentially hazardous deficiencies (four- or five-point demerit items) are noted. These must be corrected immediately and inspectors say they are often corrected while the inspection is underway. Restaurants earning below 70 must raise their scores within seven days or face closure.
4-OR 5-POINT DEMERITS
- Sunshine Skate Center, 130 Elm St., Oxford - 96, presence of insects.
NO MAJOR DEMERITS
- Auntie Anne’s, 92 Plaza Lane, Oxford - 96.
- DeArmanville Elementary School - 100.
- Friendship Childcare, Oxford - 100.
- House of Chen, 4 E. 43rd St., Anniston - 98.
- ONO Grill, 2900 McClellan Blvd., Anniston - 98.
Here is the livestock market report for the Tuesday sale.
Receipts for this week 703 compared to 1187 last week. Receipts a year ago 788.
Bulls and steers (Medium and Large No. 1 and No. 2): 200-300 lbs. 190.00 to 210.00; 300-400 lbs. 150.00 to 210.00; 400-500 lbs. 130.00 to 160.00; 500-600 lbs. 120.00 to 140.00; 600-800 lbs. 100.00-135.00.
Heifers (Medium and Large No. 1 and No. 2): 200-300 lbs. 150.00 to 175.00; 300-400 lbs. 140.00 to 165.00; 400-500 lbs. 120.00 to 140.00; 500-600 lbs. 115.00 to 130.00; 600-700 lbs. 100.00 to 120.00.
Cows: Breakers 50.00 to 55.00; Boners 50.00 to 58.00; Lean 50.00 to 58.00.
Bulls: High Dressing >58% 82.00; Normal Dressing 54-58% 80.00; Low Dressing <54% 74.00.