The people listed in this arrest report, whose names and charges are obtained from public records, are presumed innocent unless proven guilty in a court of law.
The following felony arrests were reported by the Anniston Police Department (address locations not provided) during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Brandon Ace Long, 27, of Anniston: domestic violence.
• Misti Leigh Montalto, 38, of Anniston: obstructing justice by using a false I.D.
• Charles Ray Blackwell, 34, of Anniston: possession of a controlled substance.
• Alicia Rae Byers, 25, of Lincoln: possession of a controlled substance.
• Male, 47, of Talladega: sex offense.
• Michael Dewayne Barnes, 33, of Anniston: aggravated assault.
• Eric Stuart Watkins, 41, of Anniston: burglary.
• Alisha Kay Bush, 39, of Anniston: burglary.
• Clarence Clifford Ward, 37, of Tuscaloosa: domestic violence.
• Gavin Reece Snider, 19, of Anniston: possession of a controlled substance.
The following felony arrests were reported by the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Alihodray Sherrod Thomas, 43, of Anniston: first-degree unlawful possession of marijuana.
• Cody Shane Tanner, 32, of Oxford: fugitive from justice.
• Tommy Harold Smith, 57, of Alexandria: domestic violence.
• Rodney Carswell, 52, of Lineville: fugitive from justice.
• Male, 33, of Sylacauga: sex offense, obscene material.
• Cody Dale Johnson, 27, of Anniston: possession of a controlled substance.
• Kenneth Wayne Haynes, 65, of Munford: theft of property.
Crimes are listed by location. Anonymous tips may be called in to Crime Stoppers at 256-238-1414. A reward of up to $1,000 may be given.
The following property crimes were reported to the Anniston Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, 700 block of Blarney Drive,Weaver: televisions, window panes, wooden door.
• Residence, 0-100 block of North Street: cash.
• Unknown location, 700 block of Quintard Avenue: cash.
• Parking lot, 1800 block of Greenbrier Dear Road: 2005 Ford Mustang.
• Residence, 4200 block of Bynum Leatherwood Road: 1987 Nissan 300.
• Parking lot, 900 block of Keith Avenue: purse, cash, firearm.
The following property crimes were reported to the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, Short Street, Oxford: cell phone, headset, vitamins, clothing.
• Residence, 500 block of Douglas Street, Hobson City: televisions, game consoles, door lock mechanism/door.
Here are food service establishments recently inspected by the Calhoun County Health Department, along with scores. A score of 100 indicates the inspector found no deficiencies. Potentially hazardous deficiencies (four- or five-point demerit items) are noted. These must be corrected immediately and inspectors say they are often corrected while the inspection is underway. Restaurants earning below 70 must raise their scores within seven days or face closure.
4-OR 5-POINT DEMERITS
- Local Joe’s Trading Post, 8314 Alabama 144, Alexandria - 94, problem with handwashing facilities.
- Pizza Hut, 816 Pelham Road, S., Jacksonville - 95, potentially hazardous food did not meet temperature requirements during cold holding.
NO MAJOR DEMERITS
- C.E. Hanna Elementary School - 100.
- Jack’s, 51 Alabama 144, Ohatchee - 99.
- Little Caesars, 420 Pelham Road, Jacksonville - 98.
- Los Mexicanos, 500 Hamric Drive, Oxford - 96.
- Mad Hatter, 16 Public Square, Jacksonville - 100.
- Ohatchee Discount Supermarket, 7832 Alabama 77, Ohatchee - 98.
- Oxford Middle School - 100.
- Piedmont Head Start - 100.
- Sam’s Club (Bakery), 1900 Oxford Exchange Blvd., Oxford - 100.
- Sam’s Club (Deli/Market), 1900 Oxford Exchange Blvd., Oxford - 100.
- Shoney’s, 1017 Alabama 21, Oxford - 95.
- Sonic Drive-In, 1405 Barry St., Oxford - 96.
- Sparkle Mart, 4022 Bynum-Leatherwood Road, Anniston - 95.
- Tienda Y Carniceria La Morenita, 114 Hamric Drive, Oxford - 96.
Here is the livestock market report for the Tuesday sale.
Receipts for this week 1187 compared to 199 last week. Receipts a year ago 1119.
Bulls and steers (Medium and Large No. 1 and No. 2): 200-300 lbs. 180.00 to 205.00; 300-400 lbs. 150.00 to 223.00; 400-500 lbs. 130.00 to 175.50; 500-600 lbs. 120.00 to 152.50; 600-800 lbs. 100.00-130.00.
Heifers (Medium and Large No. 1 and No. 2): 200-300 lbs. 160.00 to 180.00; 300-400 lbs. 140.00 to 160.00; 400-500 lbs. 125.00 to 145.00; 500-600 lbs. 118.00 to 135.00; 600-700 lbs. 100.00 to 118.00.
Cows: Breakers 50.00 to 55.00; Boners 52.00 to 59.00; Lean 52.00 to 59.00.
Bulls: High Dressing >58% 88.00; Normal Dressing 54-58% 83.00; Low Dressing <54% 79.00.