The people listed in this arrest report, whose names and charges are obtained from public records, are presumed innocent unless proven guilty in a court of law.
The following felony arrests were reported by the Anniston Police Department (address locations not provided) during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Jacqueline Elaine Calhoun, 57, of Vincent: theft of property, possession of a forged instrument.
• Delbert Marcus Worley, 55, of Anniston: aggravated assault.
• Tatrick Sinclair Lindsey, 37, of Anniston: unlawful distribution of a controlled substance.
• Lequinton Jermaine King, 19, of Pleasant: homicide.
• Brandon Lee Douglas Williams, 29, of Gadsden: possession of a controlled substance.
• Dale James Tucker, 43, of Piedmont: theft of property.
• Joshua Dean Guice, 30, of Anniston: possession of a controlled substance.
• Michael Lee Pearson, 36, of Anniston: possession of a controlled substance.
• Nikita Patrick Ali, 31, of Anniston: possession of a controlled substance.
The following felony arrests were reported by the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Brandon Michael Startley, 26, of Anniston: third-degree burglary.
• Matthew Joseph Williams, 26, of Anniston: domestic violence.
• Bobby Dewayne White, 43, of Oxford: unlawful possession or receipt of a controlled substance, certain persons forbidden to possess a pistol.
• Larry Lester McDonald, 58, of Piedmont: possession of a controlled substance.
• Edward Allen Bergman, 40, of Cartersville, Ga.: fugitive from justice.
• Terrell Racardo Williams, 58, of Jacksonville: violation of the Sex Offender Registration Notification Act.
• Walter Dewayne Johnson, 36, of Anniston: unlawful possession or receipt of a controlled substance.
• Wesley Adam Hulsey, 24, of Anniston: domestic violence.
Crimes are listed by location. Anonymous tips may be called in to Crime Stoppers at 256-238-1414. A reward of up to $1,000 may be given.
The following property crimes were reported to the Anniston Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, 600 block of Parker Street: televisions, laptop computer, firearms.
• Residence, 3500 block of Truman Avenue: lawn mower, tools, clothing.
• Residence, 2400 block of Coleman Road: cash.
• Residence, 1300 block of West 22nd Street: firearm.
• Commercial location, 1800 block of Hillyer Robinson Industrial Parkway: tools, battery kit.
• Residence, 5200 block of Gunter Street: 1998 Nissan Frontier.
The following property crimes were reported to the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, Cedar Springs Road, Jacksonville: firearm.
• Residence, Mohawk Cliff Road, Ohatchee: 2007 Chrysler 300.
• Residence, Alabama Highway 9, Anniston: 1999 Chevrolet Silverado.
Here are food service establishments recently inspected by the Calhoun County Health Department, along with scores. A score of 100 indicates the inspector found no deficiencies. Potentially hazardous deficiencies (four- or five-point demerit items) are noted. These must be corrected immediately and inspectors say they are often corrected while the inspection is underway. Restaurants earning below 70 must raise their scores within seven days or face closure.
4-OR 5-POINT DEMERITS
- Los Arcos, 5630 McClellan Blvd., Anniston - 89, potentially hazardous food did not meet temperature requirements during cold holding; problem with sanitation rinse.
- No. 1 China Buffet, 5624 McClellan Blvd., Anniston - presence of insects.
- Target (Starbucks), 400 Oxford Exchange Blvd., Oxford - 96, problem with water temperature at handsink.
NO MAJOR DEMERITS
- AmStar Stadium 12, 700 Quintard Drive, Oxford - 97.
- Domino’s Pizza, 5130 McClellan Blvd., Anniston - 99.
- First Class Pizza, 2427 Alabama 202, Anniston - 98.
- High Pointe Restaurant, 801 Noble St., Anniston - 98.
- Longhorn Steakhouse, 301 Oxford Exchange Blvd., Oxford - 95.
- Panda Express, 20 Commons Way, Oxford - 98.
- Target (Food Avenue), 400 Oxford Exchange Blvd., Oxford - 100.
- Zaxby’s, 3234 McClellan Blvd., Anniston - 96.
Here is the livestock market report for the Tuesday sale.
Receipts for this week 1005 compared to 570 last week. Receipts a year ago 831.
Bulls and steers (Medium and Large No. 1 and No. 2): 200-300 lbs. 165.00 to 190.00; 300-400 lbs. 150.00 to 185.00; 400-500 lbs. 130.00 to 170.00; 500-600 lbs. 120.00 to 157.00; 600-800 lbs. 100.00-132.00.
Heifers (Medium and Large No. 1 and No. 2): 200-300 lbs. 150.00 to 165.00; 300-400 lbs. 140.00 to 155.00; 400-500 lbs. 125.00 to 140.00; 500-600 lbs. 115.00 to 130.00; 600-700 lbs. 100.00 to 121.00.
Cows: Breakers 47.00 to 52.00; Boners 46.00 to 56.00; Lean 46.00 to 50.00.
Bulls: High Dressing >58% 84.00; Normal Dressing 54-58% 79.00; Low Dressing <54% 73.00.