The people listed in this arrest report, whose names and charges are obtained from public records, are presumed innocent unless proven guilty in a court of law.
The following felony arrests were reported by the Anniston Police Department (address locations not provided) during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Curtis Shane McCormick, 46, of Anniston: possession of a controlled substance.
• Anthony Odell Kelley, 23, of Anniston: possession of a controlled substance.
• Eric Keshun Patterson, 24, of Anniston: attempted murder.
• Taneka Shaunta Haynes, 22, of Anniston: child abuse.
• Edwin Lenard McKissick, 45, of Anniston: child abuse.
The following felony arrests were reported by the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Tristin Michael Dodd, 22, of Anniston: second-degree theft of property.
• Jesse Jake Traywick, 26, of Anniston: first-degree receiving stolen property.
• Allison Marie McFry, 23, of Anniston: first-degree criminal trespass.
• James Christopher Hooper, 31, of Piedmont: third-degree theft of property.
• Jesse Lee Cochran, 32, of Piedmont: possession of a controlled substance.
• Bonnie Howell Bowden, 41, of Alexandria: first-degree theft of property.
• Kenneth Troy Harrelson, 22, of Piedmont: unlawful possession or receipt of a controlled substance.
Crimes are listed by location. Anonymous tips may be called in to Crime Stoppers at 256-238-1414. A reward of up to $1,000 may be given.
The following property crimes were reported to the Anniston Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, 4900 block of Cleghorn Avenue: household appliances, air conditioners, sink, wooden doors, fence.
• Specialty store, 800 block of South Noble Street: windows.
• Unknown location, 1500 block of Greenbrier Dear Road: Fender stratocaster guitar, cash.
• Street location, 3000 block of Griffis Street: scanner.
• Residence, 1400 block of Brown Avenue: 2016 Nissan Sentra.
• Commercial location, 3100 block of Noble Street: 2009 Ford Edge, 2012 Volvo, security system base.
The following property crimes were reported to the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• School, Cherokee Trail, Ohatchee: 1991 Chevrolet C1500.
• Unspecified location, Nisbet Lake Road, Jacksonville: recreational vehicle, clothing, televisions.
Here are food service establishments recently inspected by the Calhoun County Health Department, along with scores. A score of 100 indicates the inspector found no deficiencies. Potentially hazardous deficiencies (four- or five-point demerit items) are noted. These must be corrected immediately and inspectors say they are often corrected while the inspection is underway. Restaurants earning below 70 must raise their scores within seven days or face closure.
4-OR 5-POINT DEMERITS
- Loco Mex, 809 Pelham Road, S., Jacksonville - 90, potentially hazardous food did not meet temperature requirements during cooling; toxic/poisonous item not properly labeled.
- Rosie’s Gourmet to Go, 3337 Henry Road, Anniston - 94, problem with sanitization rinse.
NO MAJOR DEMERITS
- Alexander’s the Great Events, 1405 Hamric Drive, E., Oxford - 99.
- Annie’s, 720 Quintard Ave., Anniston - 96.
- Blu’s, 1013 U.S. 413, N., Anniston - 98.
- Burger King, 1818 Quintard Ave., Anniston - 99.
- Classic on Noble, 1024 Noble St., Anniston - 95.
- Classic Too, 1021 Noble St., Anniston - 99.
- Effina’s Tuscan Grill, 501 Pelham Road, N., Jacksonville - 99.
- HoneyBaked Ham Co., 637 Snow St., Oxford - 99.
- Hotel Finial (Restaurant), 1600 Quintard Ave., Anniston - 99.
- Huddle House, 1015 Pelham Road, Jacksonville - 97.
- Jacksonville Health & Rehabilitation - 100.
- Knights Inn & Suites, 6220 McClellan Blvd., Anniston - 100.
- Little Caesars Pizza, 1410 Quintard Ave., Anniston - 98.
- McDonald’s, 5550 McClellan Blvd., Anniston - 99.
- Nick’s Place, 1 Public Square, Jacksonville - 95.
- Panera Bread, 21 Commons Way, Oxford - 98.
- Pizzeria & Pasta Shack, 1021 U.S. 431, Anniston - 100.
- Walmart (Deli), 1625 Pelham Road, S., Jacksonville - 97.
- Weaver Elementary School - 100.
- Yamato Japanese Steak House, 105 Mountain St., NW, Jacksonville - 97.
Here is the livestock market report for the Tuesday sale.
Receipts for this week 874 compared to 667 last week. Receipts a year ago 1016.
Bulls and steers (Medium and Large No. 1 and No. 2): 200-300 lbs. 180.00 to 200.00; 300-400 lbs. 155.00 to 195.00; 400-500 lbs. 130.00 to 170.00; 500-600 lbs. 120.00 to 160.00; 600-800 lbs. 100.00-145.00.
Heifers (Medium and Large No. 1 and No. 2): 200-300 lbs. 160.00 to 175.00; 300-400 lbs. 140.00 to 165.00; 400-500 lbs. 125.00 to 147.00; 500-600 lbs. 117.00 to 135.00; 600-700 lbs. 100.00 to 125.00.
Cows: Breakers 47.00 to 52.00; Boners 42.00 to 54.00; Lean 41.00 to 46.00.
Bulls: High Dressing >58% 77.00; Normal Dressing 54-58% 73.00; Low Dressing <54% 70.00.
Special stock cow sale 6 p.m., Friday, Dec. 15.