The people listed in this arrest report, whose names and charges are obtained from public records, are presumed innocent unless proven guilty in a court of law.
The following felony arrests were reported by the Anniston Police Department (address locations not provided) during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Male, 64, of Anniston: force sex assault, sodomy.
The following felony arrests were reported by the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Anthony David Bullock, 37, of Ohatchee: unlawful possession of a controlled substance.
• John Michael Parten, 42, of Oxford: unlawful possession/receipt of a controlled substance.
• Jeremy Tarrell Scott, 30, of Oxford: unlawful possession of marijuana.
Crimes are listed by location. Anonymous tips may be called in to Crime Stoppers at 256-238-1414. A reward of up to $1,000 may be given.
The following property crimes were reported to the Anniston Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, 2400 block of McKleroy Avenue: air conditioning unit, copper wire.
• Residence, 4000 block of Whiteside Avenue: television, washing machine, clothes dryer, furniture.
• Residence, 2800 block of West 12th Street: firearms, lawnmower.
• Unknown location, 1500 block of Noble Street: cash.
• Construction site, 1300 block of Golden Springs Road: adhesive, extension cords, ladders.
• Residence, 100 block of Arrowhead Trail: cash.
• Convenience store, 800 block of South Quintard Avenue: 2006 Chevrolet Silverado.
• Field, 800 block of East 50th Street: 1999 International 4900 fuel truck.
Here are food service establishments recently inspected by the Calhoun County Health Department, along with scores. A score of 100 indicates the inspector found no deficiencies. Potentially hazardous deficiencies (four- or five-point demerit items) are noted. These must be corrected immediately and inspectors say they are often corrected while the inspection is underway. Restaurants earning below 70 must raise their scores within seven days or face closure.
4-OR 5-POINT DEMERITS
- Southern Girl Coffee, 31 C Choccolocco St., Oxford - 96, handwash sink should be reinstalled.
NO MAJOR DEMERITS
- Dorsey’s Supermarket, 601 Main St., Oxford - 95.
- Sonic Drive-In, 730 Noble St., Anniston - 99.
- Southern Girl Coffee (Mobile Unit), 31 C Choccolocco St., Oxford - 100.
- Waffle House, 1201 Quintard Drive, Oxford - 98.
- Zheng’s Garden, 135 Plaza Lane, Oxford - 97.
Here is the livestock market report for the Tuesday sale.
Receipts for this week 535 compared to 401 last week. Receipts a year ago 599.
Bulls and steers (Medium and Large No. 1 and No. 2): 200-300 lbs. 190.00 to 220.00; 300-400 lbs. 165.00 to 205.00; 400-500 lbs. 150.00 to 183.00; 500-600 lbs. 130.00 to 162.50; 600-800 lbs. 100.00-137.50.
Heifers (Medium and Large No. 1 and No. 2): 200-300 lbs. 160.00 to 180.00; 300-400 lbs. 145.00 to 170.00; 400-500 lbs. 135.00 to 155.00; 500-600 lbs. 128.00 to 142.00; 600-700 lbs. 110.00 to 130.00.
Cows: Breakers 49.00 to 54.00; Boners 53.00 to 63.00; Lean 53.00 to 63.00.
High Dressing >58% 87.00. Normal Dressing 54-58% 85.00. Low Dressing <54% 79.00.