The people listed in this arrest report, whose names and charges are obtained from public records, are presumed innocent unless proven guilty in a court of law.
The following felony arrests were reported by the Anniston Police Department (address locations not provided) during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Karla Anne Stoner, 50, of Jasper: theft of property.
• LilFrank Lee Merritt, 24, of Anniston: fugitive from justice.
• Jacob Michael Anderson, 20, of Jacksonville: theft by fraudulent leasing.
• Elijah Nyree Edmondson, 18, of Anniston: aggravated assault.
• Wayne Ashton Dunkley, 23, of Anniston: possession of a controlled substance.
• Daniel dalton Hughes, 21, of Piedmont: possession of a controlled substance.
• Britain Chad White, 44, of Anniston: possession of a controlled substance.
• Kerry Allen Crawford, 52, of Anniston: possession of a controlled substance, promoting prison contraband.
• Tanner Lake Faulkner, 20, of Anniston: theft of property, burglary.
• Kristi Lynn Parton, 43, of Anniston: theft of property.
• Rebecca Lynn Chenard, 35, of Anniston: possession of a controlled substance.
• Jonathon James Eaton, 27, of Newall: possession of a controlled substance.
• Rodney Lee Bonner, 44, of Oxford: possession of a controlled substance.
• Jalvin Raynard Rogers, 25, of Anniston: possession of a controlled substance.
• Nellie Grace Robinson, 36, of Piedmont: chemical endangerment of a child.
The following felony arrests were reported by the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Mea Spinks Dixon, 30, of Anniston: driving under the influence of alcohol, second-degree assault.
• Larry Gene Jackson, 22, of Anniston: carrying a pistol without a permit.
• Joshua Dale Smith, 33, of Anniston: first-degree unlawful possession of marijuana.
• Jeffrey Scott Bonds, 37, of Eastaboga: unlawful possession or receipt of a controlled substance.
• Ronald Jacob Snider, 42, of Southside: unlawful possession or receipt of a controlled substance.
• Undrea Rawls, 54, of Anniston: violation of the Sex Offender Registration Notification Act.
• Talisha Lashay Cunningham, 28, of Calera: first-degree insurance fraud.
Crimes are listed by location. Anonymous tips may be called in to Crime Stoppers at 256-238-1414. A reward of up to $1,000 may be given.
The following property crimes were reported to the Anniston Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, 600 block of Hillyer High Road: cash.
• Residence, 100 block of South Quintard Avenue: diesel motor.
• Residence, 400 block of East 20th Street: firearm, tool box, tools, cash, lighters, laptop, tablet computers. (Some items recovered 02-22-2018)
• Specialty store, 0-99 block of Plunkett Avenue: vehicle parts.
• Residence, 900 block of West 42nd Street: utility trailer.
• Residence, 800 block of Old Gadsden Highway: motorcycle.
• Public building, 1200 block of Johnson Avenue: string trimmer, pressure washers.
• Residence, 100 block of Mulberry Avenue: air conditioner, lawn mower, tiller, wheels, clothes dryer.
• Parking lot, 3800 block of Alabama 202: 2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer.
• Street location, 2800 block of Alabama 202: 1989 Mercury Grand Marquis.
• Parking lot, 1300 block of South Quintard Avenue: 2013 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1.
• Residence, 100 block of East 20th Street: cash, money orders, debit card, cell phone.
• Unknown location, 100 block of Gate 8 Road: 2001 Chevrolet Corvette, 2007 Ford Expedition.
• Residence, 1800 block of Old Gadsden Highway: 1988 Ford Ranger, vehicle battery.
The following property crimes were reported to the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, Scenic Drive, Alexandria: cooler, tablet computer, speakers, docking station, clothing.
• Residence, Alabama 9, Piedmont: jewelry, knives, glassware, painting, antiques, clothing.
• Residence, Royal Troon Drive, Anniston: golf clubs, golf bag.
• Residence, Mudd Street, Ohatchee: checks.
Here are food service establishments recently inspected by the Calhoun County Health Department, along with scores. A score of 100 indicates the inspector found no deficiencies. Potentially hazardous deficiencies (four- or five-point demerit items) are noted. These must be corrected immediately and inspectors say they are often corrected while the inspection is underway. Restaurants earning below 70 must raise their scores within seven days or face closure.
4-OR 5-POINT DEMERITS
- Papa John’s Pizza, 702 Pelham Road, S., Jacksonville - 95, towels/drying devices must be provided in handwashing facilities.
NO MAJOR DEMERITS
- Big B Grocery, 3400 Choccolocco Road, Anniston - 97.
- Camp Lee, 70 Camp Lee Road, Anniston - 98.
- Discount Food Mart, 7640 U.S. 431, Anniston - 97.
- Discount Food Mart, 7876 Alabama 77, Ohatchee - 98.
- Grub Mart, 5333 U.S. 431, Alexandria - 100.
- Locos Cantina, 622 U.S. 278, Piedmont - 95.
Here is the livestock market report for the Tuesday sale.
Receipts for this week 494 compared to 501 last week. Receipts a year ago 482.
Bulls and steers (Medium and Large No. 1 and No. 2): 200-300 lbs. 200.00 to 225.00; 300-400 lbs. 175.00 to 200.00; 400-500 lbs. 160.00 to 199.00; 500-600 lbs. 150.00 to 183.00; 600-800 lbs. 110.00-152.00.
Heifers (Medium and Large No. 1 and No. 2): 200-300 lbs. 170.00 to 185.00; 300-400 lbs. 155.00 to 170.00; 400-500 lbs. 147.00 to 162.00; 500-600 lbs. 125.00 to 150.00; 600-700 lbs. 110.00 to 130.00.
Cows: Breakers 50.00 to 55.00; Boners 60.00 to 70.00; Lean 60.00 to 70.00.
High Dressing >58% 98.00. Normal Dressing 54-58% 87.00. Low Dressing <54% 82.00.