The people listed in this arrest report, whose names and charges are obtained from public records, are presumed innocent unless proven guilty in a court of law.
The following felony arrests were reported by the Anniston Police Department (address locations not provided) during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Garrett McIntyre Holliman, 32, of Anniston: receiving or possessing stolen property.
• Steven Brad Mulkey, 24, of Anniston: burglary.
• Tanner Lake Faulkner, 20, of Anniston: obstructing justice by using a false I.D., burglary.
• Danny Wayne Rogers, 39, of Oxford: receiving or possessing stolen property.
• Matthew Hal Mcraney,, 43, of Ohatchee: receiving or possessing stolen property.
• Markie Bliss Smith, 25, of Lincoln: possession of a controlled substance.
• Brittany Nicole Pointer, 29, of Anniston: theft of property from a motor vehicle.
• Anthony Ray Johnson, 47, of Anniston: burglary.
• Norman Dwayne Haynes, 45, of Anniston: possession of a controlled substance.
• Renee Denise Kirby, 43, of Anniston: fraudulent use of a credit card.
• Mariah Denise Matthews, 32, of Anniston: possession of a forged instrument.
• Christopher Steven Bishop, 32, of Anniston: possession of a controlled substance, promoting prison contraband.
The following felony arrests were reported by the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Davia Anetra Whitehorn, 32, of Anniston: alias second-degree assault.
Crimes are listed by location. Anonymous tips may be called in to Crime Stoppers at 256-238-1414. A reward of up to $1,000 may be given.
The following property crimes were reported to the Anniston Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Storage facility, 2800 block of U.S. 431: air compressor, angle grinder, wire welder, cutting torch.
• Residence, 0-99 block of West Hill Street: steins, collector toy cars, knives, firearms.
• Residence, 400 block of East 49th Street: lawn mower, chainsaw, string trimmer, tool box, tools.
• Residence, 230 block of Oakridge Avenue: drill, cash, knife, cigarettes, cell phone.
• Residence, 6400 block of Saks Road: utility trailer.
• Residence, 5000 block of Arrow Avenue: jewelry.
• Residence, 900 block of Magnolia Avenue: Kubota mower.
• Residence, 400 block of West Blue Mountain Road: bicycle.
• Specialty store, 2800 block of U.S. 431: 1992 Ford one-ton box truck.
• Unknown location, 700 block of West 14th Street: 2004 Chevrolet Impala.
Here are food service establishments recently inspected by the Calhoun County Health Department, along with scores. A score of 100 indicates the inspector found no deficiencies. Potentially hazardous deficiencies (four- or five-point demerit items) are noted. These must be corrected immediately and inspectors say they are often corrected while the inspection is underway. Restaurants earning below 70 must raise their scores within seven days or face closure.
NO MAJOR DEMERITS
- Arby’s, 1829 Quintard Ave., Anniston - 98.
- Arby’s, 5626 McClellan Blvd., Anniston - 98.
- Discount Food Mart, 5701 Saks Road, Anniston - 99.
- East Central Alabama United Cerebral Palsy Center, 415 Castle Ave., Anniston - 100.
- Express Food Mart, 1528 Greenbrier-Dear Road, Anniston - 96.
- Papa John’s Pizza, 1225 Snow St., Oxford - 97.
- Trinity Christian Academy, Oxford - 100.
Here is the livestock market report for the Tuesday sale.
Receipts for this week 501 compared to 253 last week. Receipts a year ago 665.
Bulls and steers (Medium and Large No. 1 and No. 2): 200-300 lbs. 200.00 to 215.00; 300-400 lbs. 165.00 to 211.00; 400-500 lbs. 152.00 to 190.00; 500-600 lbs. 130.00 to 185.00; 600-800 lbs. 105.00-153.00.
Heifers (Medium and Large No. 1 and No. 2): 200-300 lbs. 170.00 to 200.00; 300-400 lbs. 152.00 to 170.00; 400-500 lbs. 135.00 to 160.00; 500-600 lbs. 120.00 to 145.00; 600-700 lbs. 100.00 to 120.00.
Cows: Breakers 52.00 to 56.00; Boners 50.00 to 60.00; Lean 50.00 to 60.00.
High Dressing >58% 85.00. Normal Dressing 54-58% 82.00. Low Dressing <54% 74.00.