The people listed in this arrest report, whose names and charges are obtained from public records, are presumed innocent unless proven guilty in a court of law.
The following felony arrests were reported by the Anniston Police Department (address locations not provided) during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Jonathan Cody Taber, 30, of Cropwell: receiving or possessing stolen property.
• Martez Khiree Battle, 25: possession of a controlled substance.
• Jerry Wayne Carroll, 47, of Anniston: theft of property.
• Brian Earl Hemingway, 60, of Nashville, Tenn.: possession of a forged instrument.
• Hank Coleman Eagle, 30, of Anniston: theft of property.
• Al Lee Reynolds, 40, of Anniston: shooting into occupied dwelling/auto.
• Charles Demetris Wright, 44, of Anniston: aggravated assault.
• William Clifford Snyder, 29, of Lafayette: theft of property.
• Chedrick Durrelle Varner, 33, of Anniston: robbery.
• Dylan Matthew Pugh, 20, of Anniston: domestic violence.
The following felony arrests were reported by the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Joseph Lamonte Holloway, 41, of Talladega: obstructing justice by using a false I.D.
• Monica Jean Kelley, 38, of Piedmont: domestic violence by strangulation.
• Jennie Marie Renfroe, 29, of Piedmont: unlawful possession of a controlled substance, second-degree possession of marijuana.
• Ashley Lanette Kelley, 32, of Piedmont: second-degree promoting prison contraband.
• Michael Richard Hall Sr., 46, of Jacksonville: domestic violence by strangulation.
• Jason Corey Cottrill, 35, of Jacksonville: financial exploitation of the elderly.
• Jessie Lee Cochran, 32, of Piedmont: unlawful possession of a controlled substance.
• Radanis Myshon Kirksey Sr., 40, of Anniston: unlawful possession/receiving a controlled substance.
• Jeffery Scott Jenkins, 40, of Oxford: unlawful possession/receiving a controlled substance.
• Saeed Ellis, 39, of Jacksonville: fugitive from justice.
• Misty Ann Haywood, 39, of Gadsden: fraudulent use of a credit card.
• Dylan Arnold Joe Atkisson, 22, of Ohatchee: unlawful possession of a controlled substance.
• Lee Christopher Davis, 42, of Munford: unlawful possession of a controlled substance.
Crimes are listed by location. Anonymous tips may be called in to Crime Stoppers at 256-238-1414. A reward of up to $1,000 may be given.
The following property crimes were reported to the Anniston Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Unknown location, 200 block of South Wilmer Avenue: transmission, clutch kit, copper wire, engine parts.
• Restaurant, 1500 block of Quintard Avenue: cash. (Recovered 12-06-2017)
• Restaurant, 1900 block of Quintard Avenue: 1997 Acura CL.
• Unknown location, 1100 block of U.S. 431: 2001 Dodge Ram.
The following property crimes were reported to the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, Cochran Springs Road, Ohatchee: televisions, DVR, jewelry.
• Residence, Alexandria Wellington Road, Alexandria: televisions, game console, computer, jewelry box, jewelry, tablet computer.
• Residence, Cross Creek Trail, Alexandria: firearms, game console, games.
Here is the livestock market report for the Tuesday sale.
Receipts for this week 855 compared to 764 last week. Receipts a year ago 1291.
Bulls and steers (Medium and Large No. 1 and No. 2): 200-300 lbs. 170.00 to 225.00; 300-400 lbs. 150.00 to 190.00; 400-500 lbs. 132.00 to 170.00; 500-600 lbs. 120.00 to 150.00; 600-800 lbs. 100.00-140.00.
Heifers (Medium and Large No. 1 and No. 2): 200-300 lbs. 150.00 to 170.00; 300-400 lbs. 135.00 to 170.00; 400-500 lbs. 125.00 to 141.00; 500-600 lbs. 115.00 to 120.00; 600-700 lbs. 100.00 to 124.00.
Cows: Breakers 49.00 to 52.00; Boners 46.00 to 54.00; Lean 40.00 to 45.00.
Bulls: High Dressing >58% 77.00; Normal Dressing 54-58% 73.00; Low Dressing <54% 68.00.
Special stock cow sale 6 p.m., Friday, Dec. 15.