The people listed in this arrest report, whose names and charges are obtained from public records, are presumed innocent unless proven guilty in a court of law.
The following felony arrests were reported by the Anniston Police Department (addresses not provided) during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Tony Ray Rogers, 18: first-degree theft.
• Carter Eugene Combs, 40: possession of a controlled substance.
• Christopher Andrew Hart, 25: first-degree possession of marijuana.
• Kevin Oneal Johnson, 22: first-degree theft.
• Laci Morgan Morgan, 28: criminal attempt.
• Derek Alan Campbell, 37: second-degree receiving stolen property.
• Demarcus Sharon Brown, 19: third-degree burglary.
• Juliane Louise Kelley, 29: third-degree theft.
• Lucas Bradley Adams, 31: second-degree theft.
The following felony arrests were reported by the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Cassie Marie Langston, 24, of Lincoln: failure to appear in court.
• Latasha Lucious, 28, of Alexandria: second-degree assault.
• Sarah Andrews Byrd, 44, of Alexandria: third-degree burglary.
• Haley Nicole Bryant, 25, of Jacksonville: unlawful possession or receipt of a controlled substance.
• Joseph Scott Schoeller, 33, of Anniston: unlawful possession or receipt of a controlled substance.
• Robert Thomas Jenkins, 56, of Oxford: first-degree theft of property.
• Wilbert Marvin Dodd, 44, of Jacksonville: domestic violence strangulation.