The following property crimes were reported to the Anniston Police Department during the 24-hour period ending at 7 a.m. Wednesday.
• Convenience store, 500 block of Glen Addie Avenue: assorted merchandise.
• Residence, 1700 block of Patch Place: PlayStation II and PlayStation III game systems, cash, car keys.
• Residence, 500 Glen Addie Avenue: washing machine, dryer.
• Residence, 400 block of East 23rd Street: string trimmers, lawnmower, chain saw, gas can.
• Residence, 2400 block of Paul Street: X-Box game system, two firearms.
• Residence, 300 block of Smith Street: cash.
• Residence, 1000 block of Tutwiler Court: two televisions, VCR, assorted jewelry.
• Specialty store, 2300 block of Alabama 202: laptop computer, cell phone, MP3 player, postal scales.
• Residence, 2200 block of Christine Avenue: cash, purse.
• Residence, 1700 block of Johnson Drive: piggy bank, cash.
• Hotel, 300 block of Quintard Avenue: bedding, pillows, assorted towels.
• Unknown location, 0-100 block of Old Gadsden Road: purse, cell phone.
• Residence, 700 block of South Hollingsworth Drive: tool bag with tools, air compressor, DVD player.
• Bank, 1000 block of Quintard Avenue: cash.
• Parking lot, 3900 block Alexandria Road: two leather coats, jacket, rain coat.
• Residence, 2600 block of Old Gadsden Highway: floor jack, tag registration form.
• Commercial location, 100 block of Wilmer Avenue: 1995 Chevrolet Cavalier.