• Duty upon striking an unoccupied vehicle. A 49-year-old male reported an incident that caused $1,000 to the front left panel of a Honda Accord and occurred on Old Piedmont Gadsden Highway between 5 p.m. and 10 p.m.
• Criminal mischief III. A resident of Southern Avenue reported damage done to the passenger side front window of a Chevrolet Equinox between 10 p.m. Jan. 31 and noon Feb. 1.
• Domestic violence III. A 32-year-old female reported damage done to a metal screen in a window and an interior window lock during an incident that occurred at 10 p.m. Feb. 2.
• Theft of property I, criminal mischief II. Officers investigated the theft of an air conditioner unit and damage done to a furnace that occurred on Old Gnatville Road between Jan. 1 and Feb. 3.
• Theft of property I, criminal mischief I. Officers investigated the theft of 18 1200-amp bypass switches valued at $21,600, a three-phase gang switch valued at $2,948 and $1,300 damage done to a Switzer regulator control that occurred between Jan 27 and Feb. 3 at the Piedmont Power Sub-station.
• Burglary III. A 52-year-old male reported the theft of a generator valued at $450 and a Stihl weedeater valued at $350 that occurred on Haslam Street Jan. 23.
• Burglary III. Officers investigated the theft of miscelleanous pieces of jewelry that were taken from a location on Carol Street between 2 p.m. Feb. 3 and 2 p.m. Feb. 4. Several of the items were recovered.
• Theft by deception III. Officers investigated an incident that occurred on the Cedartown Highway Feb. 4 at 5:32 p.m.
• Receiving stolen property III. Officers recovered five women's rings valued at $90 from a business located on the Cedartown Highway.
• Narcotic investigation. Officers recovered $675 during an investigation that occurred on North Fifth Avenue Feb. 5.
• Discharge of a firearm into an occupied dwelling or vehicle. Officers investigated an incident that occurred around 8:30 p.m. on Dewey Drive.
• Unauthorized use of a vehicle. A 33-year-old female reported an incident that occurred on North Fifth Avenue at 3:30 p.m. and involved a Chevrolet Z71.
• Criminal mischief III, public intoxication. While officers were involved in a public intoxication incident, the suspect caused $100 damage to the left rear door window and track of patrol car #5.
• Harassing communications. A 30-year-old female reported incidents that occurred on West Alabama Street.
• Criminal trespass III. A 55-year-old female reported an incident that occurred on Highway 21 North at 10:20 a.m.
• Burglary III. A 21-year-old male reported the theft of $562 in cash that occurred at his residence between 7 p.m. and 8 p.m.
• Domestic violence III, criminal mischief II. A 60-year-old male reported an incident that resulted in damage done to a convertible top, the hood of a Ford Taurus, a passenger side window and mirror, an electric heater, and a food rotisserie that occurred around 2 p.m.
• Harassment, harassing communications. A 38-year-old male reported incidents that occurred between Jan. 1 and Feb. 11.
• Criminal mischief III. A 27-year-old male reported $499 damage done to Bashan scooter while located in the 200 block of Wolfe Avenue between 1 a.m. and 6:55 a.m.
• Domestic violence III. A 30-year-old female reported an incident that occurred on East Ladiga Street at 4:55 p.m.
• Manufacture of a controlled substance I. Officers recovered the components of a one pot methamphetamine lab during an incident in the 300 block of Dailey Street.
• Domestic violence III. A 26-year-old female reported an incident that occurred at her residence between 11 a.m. and 8:34 p.m.
• Burglary III, theft of property III. A 54-year-old female reported damage done to a plexiglass window and the theft of a 19-inch HD flat screen television that occurred between Feb. 1 and Feb. 15.
• Unlawful breaking and entering a vehicle. A 42-year-old female reported an incident involving an Isuzu Rodeo that occurred at her residence.
• Foreign recovery. Officers took possession of a 2006 Chevrolet Impala that was recovered from a location on Highway 9 South.
• Jeffrey Scott McMurray, 36, criminal trespass I.
• Kathy Hughes Treece, 55, theft by deception III.
• Shannon David Kelley, 34, contempt.
• Kathy Hughes Treece, 55, public intoxication.
• Debi J. Stephens, 52, contempt (four counts).
• Christopher Blake Graham, 23, failure to pay and failure to appear.
• Morgan Brittany Thacker, 25, criminal mischief, public intoxication, and resisting arrest.
• Albert Rex Teague, 46, failure to pay.
• Johnny Wesley Chastain Jr., 34, domestic violence III.
• Brenda Lee Mosley, 32, manufacture of a controlled substance I.
• Jason Dewayne Clark, 34, manufacture of a controlled substance I.
• Andy Jason Sheppard, 35, manufacture of a controlled substance I.
• Darla Roberts Cotton, 37, failure to pay.