The following property crimes were reported to the Anniston Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, 400 block of East 22nd Street: clothing, cell phones, box of paperwork.
• Residence, 900 block of Lloyd Street: rolls of wire, audio cable, roof coating, drafting table with machine, antique tools.
• Public building, 300 block of Halifax Avenue: copper wire.
• Residence, 200 block of Pike Circle: household items.
• Residence, 2800 block of McKleroy Avenue: stove, refrigerator motor, sink, copper wire and pipe.
• Residence, 1400 block of Nocoseka Trail: televisions, coins, clothing.
• Restaurant, ,1700 block of Quintard Avenue: cash.
• Restaurant, 5700 block of McClellan Boulevard: cash.
• Residence, 1100 block of West 15th Street: firearm.
• Residence, 100 block of Baxter Street: household items, television, game console, controller, games.
• Specialty store, 1700 block of Quintard Avenue: tablet computers, game console.
• Restaurant, 2000 block of Quintard AVenue: cash.
• Residence, 100 block of Decker Street: jewelry.
• Residence, 600 block of North Ledbetter Street: desk, shoes, cosmetics, dishes, mattress, purses, table.
• Residence, 2100 block of Leighton Avenue: television, stereo, firearms.
• Residence, 100 block of East 20th Street: paintings.
• Residence, 800 block of Sanota Drive: firearm, golf clubs.
• Residence, 600 block of Jewell Street: 2002 Kia Sportage. (Recovered 12-22-2013)
• Convenience store, 800 block of Lagarde Avenue: 2003 Ford Taurus. (Recovered 12-22-2013)
• Residence, 1000 block of Tutwiler court: briefcase, cash, personal I.D.
• Convenience store, 5100 block of McClellan Boulevard: cash, cigarettes.
The following property crimes were reported to the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Storage facility, Brooks Lane, Alexandria: jewelry.
• Residence, Alabama 144, Ohatchee: jewelry.
• Residence, Barry Street, Oxford: utility trailer, scrap metal.
• Field, Cottaquilla Road, Anniston: wheels and tires.
• Unknown location, West 11th Street, Anniston: license, checkbook.