The following property crimes were reported to the Anniston Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, 400 block of Leighton Avenue: air conditioner, heating unit, key box, copper wiring.
• Residence, 4800 block of Post Oak Road: television.
• Residence, 1300 block of Johnston Drive: laptop computers, tablet computer, game console with remotes, headphones.
• Residence, 2100 block of McKleroy Avenue: televisions, laptop computer, jewelry, cell phone, shoes.
• Residence, 900 block of Ivy Street: laptop computer.
• Residence, 100 block of Shepard Street: lawn mower.
• Supermarket, 5500 block of McClellan Boulevard: merchandise. (Recovered 10-25-2013)
• Residence, 1200 block of West 16th Street: awning.
• Church, 300 block of Eden Hills Drive: 2007 Buick LaCrosse.
The following property crimes were reported to the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Storage facility, U.S. 278 West, Piedmont: lawn mower, generator, hand tools.
• Residence, DeArmanville Drive South, Anniston: game console, television, stereo.
• School, 300 block of J Street, Ohatchee: cash, check, tablet computers.
• Unknown location, Alexandria Parkway, Alexandria: 2000 Chevrolet Silverado 1500.
The following property crimes were reported to the Oxford Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Walmart, 92 Plaza Lane: merchandise.
• Residence, 100 block of Annie Drive: storage building, central HVAC system.
• Unspecified location, 700 block of Quintard Drive: chainsaw, floor jack.
• Residence, unspecified block of Main Street: firearm.