The following property crimes were reported to the Anniston Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Restaurant, 3200 block of McClellan Boulevard: pressure washer, gas can.
• Residence, 400 block of West 50th Street: copper wire and pipe.
• Unknown location, 500 block of Quintard Avenue: box of cigars.
• Residence, 1300 block of Carter Street: copper wire.
• Residence, 1600 block of Warrior Road: television, game console.
• Residence, 1500 block of Warrior Road: television, tablet computer, shoes, hats.
• Residence, 0-99 block of Pelham Heights: television, game console.
• Commercial location, 1500 block of Front Street: scrap metal. (Recovered 08-12-2013)
• Residence, 1000 block of South Leighton Avenue: radiators, carburetor, nitrous oxide system.
• Residence, 300 block of East 16th Street: television.
• Residence, 1400 block of East 11th Street: television, laptop computer.
• Residence, 1900 block of Davis Avenue: air conditioners.
• Commercial location, 400 block of West 15th Street: television, sound system.
• Residence, 400 block of Morrisville Road: firearms, television.
• Residence, 5400 block of Ridgewood Avenue: leaf blower, tools, torch head.
• Commercial location, 1300 block of Walnut Avenue: mixing boards, base head, amplifiers.
• Residence, 3300 block of Oakridge Avenue: bath tub, copper wiring.
• Department store, 5500 block of McClellan Boulevard: merchandise. (Recovered 08-11-2013)
• Residence, unspecified block of Craig Drive: camper.
• Residence, 1400 block of Nocoseka Trail: tablet computer.
• Residence, 100 block of Central Avenue: 1989 Honda Goldwing trike.
• Residence, 1900 block of East 18th Street: vehicle parts.
• Public building, 600 block of South Noble Street: automotive diagnostic computer.
• Residence, 600 block of Brentwood Drive: stereo system, amplifier.
• Residence, 500 block of Amber Lane: purse, camera, checkbooks, photo album.
• Residence, 600 block of Autumn Trail: 2005 Pontiac Vibe.
• Residence, 1900 block of Cantebury Court: wallet, paycheck, cash, personal I.D.
• Residence, 100 block of West 22nd Street: subwoofers, CD player, amplifier.
The following property crimes were reported to the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, Garrison Street, Hobson City: televisions, jewelry, silverware.
• Residence, Reads Mill Road, Wellington: laptop computer.
• Residence, Hulsey Lane, Jacksonville: go-cart, cast iron cook pot, plow, lawn mower, garage doors, tiller, utility trailer.
• Residence, New Liberty Road, Wellington: tile cutter, table saw, bottles of liquor, clothing, tools.
• Residence, Barlow Street, Piedmont: 1999 Ford Expedition.
• Residence, Oakland Street, Weaver: credit card.