• Harassment. A 22-year-old male reported an incident that occurred on Highway 9 North at 5:09 p.m. May 31.
• Burglary III. Officers investigated the burglary of a residence that occurred between May 13 and June 3 and involved the theft of eight collector Barbie dolls valued at $100 each, 50 Matchbox cars valued at $750, three padlocks, costume jewelry valued at $750, canned and refrigerated food valued at $200, and damage done to five collector Barbie dolls.
• Domestic violence III, criminal mischief III. A 28-year-old female reported an incident that occurred on Carol Street and included damage done to windows and door knobs.
• Theft of property III. Employees of the Dollar General reported the theft of a bottle of Gorilla glue and one bottle each of shampoo and conditioner that occurred between 9 a.m. and 9:20 a.m.
• Harassing communications. A 32-year-old male reported an incident that occurred at his home at 9:15 p.m. June 8.
• John Wayne Snider, 23, probation violation.
• Matthew Keith Davis, 22, possession of marijuana II.
• Barbara Raney Hilburn, 29, failure to appear (two counts).
• Jeremy Sig McCray, 29, domestic violence III, criminal mischief.
• Cynthia Doyle Kalif, 45, fraudulent use of credit/debit card.
• Chelsea Gail Kalif, 21, theft of property III and resisting arrest.
• Dustin Wayne McFry, 22, failure to pay (two counts) and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Skylar Lamar Kirk, 19, possession of marijuana II.
• Dustin Walker Teet, 24, failure to appear.
• Waylon Dale Epps, 32, failure to appear.
• Jammy Trent White, 31, possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Terrance Spears, 30, burglary III.
• Tommy Wayne Wilkins, 49, domestic violence III.