The following property crimes were reported to the Anniston Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, 2800 block of Gurnee Avenue: television, game console.
• Residence, unspecified block of Pelham Heights: television.
• Residence, 3900 block of Greenbrier Dear Road: fishing rods, lawn mower, firearm, tools.
• Church, 5100 block of Post Oak Road: cell phone and cover. (Recovered 02-07-2013)
• Unknown location, 3100 block of McClellan Boulevard: cell phone and case.
• Department store, 5500 block of McClellan Boulevard: television.
• Residence, 300 block of Avery Drive: cameras, flooring, books.
• Residence, 900 block of Maxanna Drive: chainsaw.
• Residence, 1700 block of Gurnee Avenue: mp3 player.
• Residence, 4500 block of Old Birmingham Highway: firearm.
• Residence, 400 block of West 29th Street: game console.
• Residence, 500 block of Hillyer High Road: tiller, utility trailer, toolbox with rack.
• Residence, 400 block of Foxley Road: cash.
• Specialty store, 1700 block of Quintard Avenue: 2003 Kia Spectra. (Recovered 02-08-2013)
• Parking lot, 2800 block of Noble Street: tools, flashlight, binoculars.
• Residence, 400 block of North Hunter Street: 2003 Ford F-150.
• Unknown location, 100 block of South Quintard Avenue: 2013 Hyundai Elantra.
• Residence, 800 block of Mimosa Drive: 2001 Honda Accord.
• Residence, 4600 block of Sprague Avenue: 2002 Mitsubishi Eclipse.
• Residence, 400 block of Rice Avenue: jewelry.
The following property crimes were reported to the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, Mt. View Road, Wellington: laptop computer, coins, television, four-wheeler.
• Storage facility, Harrison Street, Anniston: jewelry, tools, stereo.
• Residence, Jason Trace, Anniston: firearms.
• Storage facility, Ross Lake Road, Wellington: pruning shears, belt sander, heaters, faucets, chainsaw.
• Residence, Buckalew Bridge Road, Anniston: personal check.
• School, Clairmont Drive, Weaver: cell phone and case.
• Residence, Post Oak Road, Alexandria: lawn mower, vehicle bumper, miniature motorcycle, stroller, garden tiller, vehicle ramps, plow.
• Residence, Foster West Road, Jacksonville: firearm
• Residence, Pine Lane, Anniston: cash.
• Residence, Roy Webb Road, Jacksonville: air conditioning unit, copper, scrap metal.
• Dollar General Store, Choccolocco Road, Anniston: 1996 Honda Accord.
The following property crimes were reported to the Oxford Police Department during the 14-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Specialty store, 2500 block of U.S. 78 East: wheels and tires.
• Specialty store, 300 block of Old Alabama 202: laptop computer. (Recovered 02-05-2013)
• Residence, 900 block of Barry Street: cash. (Recovered 02-07-2013)
• Residence, 300 block of Davis Avenue: cell phone.
• Specialty store, 4700 block of U.S. 78 West: chair set, arbor arch.
• Residence, 0-99 block of Helena Street: lawn mower. (Recovered 02-05-2013)
• Residence, 900 block of McPherson Street: refrigerator.
• Residence, 900 block of McPherson Street: laptop computer.
• Residence, 2100 block of Harrell Drive: heat pump.
• Residence, 200 block of Dessie Circle: 2003 Kia Spectra, cell phone.
• Residence, 500 block of Central Avenue: 2000 Chevrolet Impala, purse, medications.