The following property crimes were reported to the Anniston Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, 200 block of Andrews Avenue: television, game console, games, clothing.
• Residence, 1100 block of West 16th Street: laptop computer, toy doll, game console, remote control toy car.
• Residence, 700 block of Blueridge Drive: cash.
• Residence, 3000 block of Walnut Avenue: television, hard drives for laptop computer.
• Residence, 1000 block of 52nd Street: television.
• Residence, 2700 block of Simpson Street: refrigerators, washing machines.
• Residence, 100 block of Hidden Valley Drive: washing machine, dryer, cast iron bathtub, sinks, water heater, jewelry.
• Residence, 1800 block of Abbott Avenue: television.
• Parking lot, 400 block of West 11th Street: ladder.
• Specialty store, 2400 block of U.S. 431: television.
• Residence, 2700 block of Simpson Street: refrigerator, copper wire, aluminum wheels.
• Residence, 5000 block of Buggy Lane: tools, tool box.
• Supermarket, 2100 block of Noble Street: cash, coin mechanism.
• Bank, 1700 block of Noble Street: wallet, cash, credit card, check, personal I.D.
• Residence, 300 block of Elm Street: cell phones.
• Unknown location, unspecified block of Old Gadsden Highway: mp3 player.
• Residence, 1000 block of South Christine Avenue: firearm. (Recovered 01-02-13)
• Residence, 1100 block of Christine Avenue: washing machine, clothes dryer.
• Residence, 800 block of Glenwood Terrace: television.
• Residence, 3100 block of Walnut Avenue: laptop computer.
• Parking lot, 400 block of West 29th Street: purse, tablet computer, medication, cell phones, personal I.D.
• Residence, 400 block of Leighton Avenue: stereo system, CD case, CDs.
• Residence, 400 block of Colvin Street: 1995 Honda Accord.
The following property crimes were reported to the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, Fayrene Lane, Anniston: television.
• Residence, unspecified block of Moana Drive, Alexandria: firearm, jewelry.
• Residence, Earl Roberts Road, Jacksonville: household items, air conditioners, game console.
• Residence, Cottaquilla Road, Anniston: cash.
The following property crimes were reported to the Oxford Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Walmart, 92 Plaza Lane: cell phone and case. (Recovered 12-24-2012)
• Target, 400 Oxford Exchange Boulevard: suitcase. (Recovered 12-24-2012)
• Construction site near Barry Street: tractor parts.
• Dillards, 700 Quintard Drive: clothing. (Recovered 01-02-2013)
• Walmart, 92 Plaza Lane: merchandise. (Recovered 01-02-2013)
• Verizon Wireless, 700 Quintard Drive: cell phone.
• Unknown location, 400 block of Sunny Eve Road: 1991 Chevrolet Silverado, tools, tool box, fuel tank with pump and fuel, jack stand.