The following property crimes were reported to the Anniston Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, 4600 block of Sprague Avenue: television.
• Residence, 2100 block of Christine Avenue: air conditioner, gas heater, stove.
• Residence, 1400 block of Kilby Terrace: household items.
• Residence, 1300 block of Pine Avenue: television, couch.
• Residence, 600 block of Knox Avenue: copper pipe.
• Residence, 600 block of Willingham Drive: cash.
• Residence, 1400 block of Crawford Avenue: bicycle.
• Residence, 3100 block of Walnut Avenue: jewelry.
• Supermarket, 5500 block of McClellan Boulevard: CDs. (Recovered 11-18-2012)
• Residence, 5500 block of Cash Street: jewelry.
• Field/woods, 4900 block of Pitts Avenue: metal fence.
• Parking lot, 1500 block of West 15th Street: cell phone.
• Residence, 3400 block of Oakridge Avenue: 1961 Corvair, 1964 Corvair, two 1968 Honda Corona’s, Corvette parts.
• Residence, 3400 block of Alexandria Road: 1992 Nissan truck.
• Residence, 4100 block of Saks Road: 2006 Ford Explorer. (Recovered 11-14-2012)
• Residence, 2400 block of Gurnee Avenue: firearm, handbag, jewelry, cash.
• Residence, 2000 block of Moore Avenue: cash.
• Street location, 9th Street and Keith Avenue: cell phone, cigarettes.
The following property crimes were reported to the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, Choccolocco Drive, Anniston: household items.
• Church, Mudd Street, Ohatchee: microphones, public address system.
• Residence, Sulphur Springs Road, Ohatchee: door, window, microphones.
• Residence, Ross Lake Road, Wellington: coins, tools.
• Residence, Ryleigh Lane, Anniston: firearm.
• Residence, Ross Lake Road, Wellington: firearms.