The following felony arrests were reported by the Anniston Police Department (addresses not provided) during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Bobby Ray Silas, 34: third-degree domestic violence.
• Dandre Kentez Bonds, 20: first-degree possession of marijuana.
• Gary Ray Woodrow, 35: second-degree assault; third-degree burglary.
• Paul Ronald Vines, 37: intimidating a witness.
• Chad Alexander Hall, 35: second-degree theft.
• Russell Levi Robinson Jr., 21: breaking and entering a vehicle; first-degree criminal trespass.
The following felony arrests were reported by the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday
• Christopher M. Gault, 36, of Ohatchee: failure to appear.
• Kimberly Key Spruiell, 44, of Anniston: three counts of bond revocation.
• Chrystal Dawn Johnson, 33, of Anniston: failure to appear.
• Randall Gene Grissom, 52, of Anniston: order of arrest.
• Donald Eugene Watts, 43, of Oxford: four counts of failure to appear.
• Ray Bobby Silas, 39, of Anniston: probation violation.
• Randall Dale Gaddy, 39, of Jacksonville: probation violation.
• Antoine Lafon Troutt, 31, of Anniston: violation of the Sex Offender Registration Notification Act.
• Robert Lee Tillitt, 22, of Anniston: possession of a controlled substance.