The following property crimes were reported to the Anniston Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, 1300 block of Stephens Avenue: tablet computer.
• Residence, 100 block of F Street: television, laptop computers.
• Residence, first block of Pelham Heights: televisions, jewelry, tablet computers, game consoles.
• Residence, 1600 block of Bynum-Leatherwood Road: welder, washing machine, dryer, television, freezer, knives.
• Residence, unspecified block of Ryan Drive: television, remote.
• Residence, 4700 block of Saks Road: clothing, DVDs.
• Residence, 1600 block of Mulberry Avenue: game console, food, jewelry, personal care item.
• Residence, 5100 block of McClellan Boulevard: game console, games, mp3 player. (Recovered 08-30-2012)
• Storage facility, 4400 block of Bynum-Leatherwood Road: household items.
• Residence, 1000 block of valley Creek Drive: jewelry.
• Residence, 800 block of West 16th Street: bicycle, copper pipe, crystal glasses, copper pots.
• Residence, 800 block of South Leighton Avenue: copper tubing.
• Supermarket, 1300 block of Greenbrier Road: cash.
• Residence, 3100 block of McKleroy Avenue: cash.
• Residence, 100 block of Upper Ten Road: wheelchair carrier. (Recovered 08-31-2012)
• Parking lot, 500 block of South Quintard Avenue: Dodge Ram tail gate.
• Residence, 1400 block of Woodstock Avenue: floor wax, floor stripper, air compressor.
• Residence, 100 block of Pelham Heights, tools, extension cords, light fixture.
• Residence, 1400 block of Noble Street: television. (Recovered 08-31-2012)
• Residence, 5300 block of Whisperwood Court: household items.
• Residence, 1400 block of Christine Avenue: purse, cash, personal paperwork.
• Department store, 5500 block of McClellan Boulevard: merchandise. (Recovered 09-01-2012)
• Field, 1100 block of South Leighton Avenue: tools.
• Unknown location, 1100 block of Old Gadsden Highway: manhole covers. (Recovered 08-30-2012)
• Residence, 2200 block of West D Street: tool bag, bucket, tools.
• Residence, 1300 block of Einstein Avenue: air conditioner.
• Specialty store, 2400 block of U.S. 431: laptop computer, furniture.
• Residence, 500 block of Old Gadsden Highway: electric wheelchair.
• Convenience store, 1700 block of Quintard Avenue: cash, external hard drive, briefcase. (Recovered 09-02-2012)
• Residence, 300 block of Elm Street: 1994 Nissan Altima.
The following property crimes were reported to the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, Websters Chapel Road, Wellington: security safe, personal I.D., cash, medications.
• Residence, Mount View Road, Wellington: kayak.
• Residence, Carrington Circle, Alexandria: jewelry, clothing.
• Storage facility, Gladden Lane West, Alexandria: roofing tin, stainless steel milk churn.
• Residence, Bernard Couch Drive, Anniston: firearms, sword.
• Residence, Lankford Lane, Alexandria: jewelry.
• Commercial location, Choctaw Street, Anniston: copper wire.
• Residence, Church Street, Hobson City: car stereo.
• Residence, Kelly Lane, Piedmont: combination player unit, amplifier, cash.
The following property crimes were reported to the Jacksonville Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, 700 block of Mountain Street Northwest: welder kit.
• Residence, unspecified block of Apple Street: trampoline.
• Department store, 1600 block of Pelham Road South: portable gazebo, patio set.
• Sally Beauty Supply, 1555 Pelham Road S: cash.
• Parking lot, 1500 block of Church Avenue: debit/credit cards, digital cameras, paycheck, personal I.D., wallet.
• Parking lot, 600 block of Gadsden Road: jewelry, CDs, cell phone charger and cable, eyeglass case.
• Residence, 100 block of Derek Drive: mp3 player, medical testing supplies, back pack.