Crimes are listed by location. Anonymous tips may be called in to Crime Stoppers at 256-238-1414. A reward of up to $1,000 may be given.
The following property crimes were reported to the Anniston Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, 1500 block of Kelly Avenue: game consoles, copper tubing, string trimmer, air conditioner, kitchen tiles, rug.
• Residence, 1500 block of Kelly Avenue: freezer compressor.
• Residence, 1800 block of Thomas Avenue: firearm, television, game console, laptop computer.
• Residence, 1700 block of Abbott Avenue: cash.
• Residence, 2000 block of Duncan Avenue: cash.
• Residence, 1000 block of West 16th Street: paint sprayer, electric heaters.
• Commercial location, 1200 block of Front Street: vehicle transmission, television, cleaning supplies, refrigerator, shop vacuum.
• Unknown location, 500 block of Noble Street: tire machine, balancer, inflater/deflater machine, floor jacks, air gun.
• Residence, 300 block of Magnolia Avenue: electric stove, refrigerator, paint, aluminum cable, bathroom sink.
• Residence, 100 block of East 54th Street: ATV.
• Residence, 500 block of East 23rd Street: medication, copper.
• Residence, 700 block of West 63rd Street: copper wiring.
• Residence, 300 block of North Virginia Avenue: television, cell phone, jewelry.
• Residence, 100 block of Elm Street: television.
• Residence, 100 block of Jill Lane: firearm, jewelry, coins.
• Residence, unspecified block of Hutto Hill Road: tools, lawn care equipment.
• Residence, 2100 block of Walnut Avenue: household items.
• School, 2500 block of Henry Road: purse, sunglasses, cash, medications.
• Supermarket, 800 block of Noble Street: personal I.D., cell phone, cash, checkbook, debit card.
• Unknown location, 2700 block of Moore Avenue: firearm, 9mm magazine.
• Department store, 5500 block of McClellan Boulevard: merchandise. (Recovered 08-28-2012)
• Residence, unspecified block of Boling Avenue: lawn mower, tool box, grill, work lamp.
• Residence, 2600 block of U.S. 431: television.
• Residence, 1100 block of Cave Road: lawn mower.
• Residence, 1000 block of Michael Lane: jewelry.
• Residence, first block of Lonnie Drive: purse, DVDs, photo albums.
• Residence, 1400 block of Constantine Avenue: chainsaw, firearm, pellet rifle, reading glasses, jewelry, 1997 Nissan XE truck.
• Commercial location, 1500 block of Leighton Avenue: tablet computer, computer accessories, backpack.
• Commercial location, 1700 block of South Quintard Avenue: 2011 Toyota Camry.
The following property crimes were reported to the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, Kirkseys Bend Road, Ohatchee: game console, games.
• Residence, U.S. 78 East, Anniston: jewelry.
• Residence, Mt. View Road, Wellington: clock, jewelry, car stereo, DVDs, CDs, tools.
• Convenience store, Old Choccolocco Road: grocery items.
• Residence, Inglewood Drive, Anniston: cash, debit/bank cards, personal I.D., wallet.
• Residence, Dry Hollow Road, Anniston: video recorder.
• Residence, Nolen Street, Piedmont: 1988 Ford Mustang GT.
• Samco, 2301 Alabama 202, Anniston: cash.
The following property crimes were reported to the Jacksonville Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, 1200 block of Eagle Crest Boulevard Southwest: navigation system, cell phone charger.
• Unknown location, 100 block of Ladiga Street Southeast: cash.
• Wal-Mart, 1625 Pelham Road S: string trimmer, portable gazebo, patio umbrella.
• Residence, 300 block of Bundrum Drive Northwest: DVD player, cell phone, navigation system.
• Parking lot, 100 block of Smith Circle: laptop computer.
• Residence, 300 block of Nisbet Street Northwest: purse, cameras.