Crimes are listed by location. Anonymous tips may be called in to Crime Stoppers at 256-238-1414. A reward of up to $1,000 may be given.
The following property crimes were reported to the Anniston Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, 1800 block of Walnut Avenue: desktop computers.
• Residence, 0 block of Net Street: air conditioners, washing machine, dryer.
• Residence, 1300 block of Carter Street: television.
• Residence, 1700 block of Moore Avenue: household items.
• Residence, 400 block of East 22nd Street: air conditioners, refrigerator.
• Residence, 300 block of Elm Street: DVD’s.
• Residence, 200 block of McArthur Drive: jewelry, Pit bull puppy.
• Parking lot, 100 block of East 10th Street: cell phone, case, FM transmitter.
• Residence, 1600 block of Coleman Road: cell phone.
• Hotel, 5600 block of McClellan Boulevard: cash.
• Public building, 300 block of E Street: sofa.
• Bar, 1500 block of Hillyer Robinson Industrial Parkway: purse, shoes, cosmetics, debit card.
• Unknown location, 1500 block of Garrett Circle: copper wire.
• Field, Old Gadsden Highway/ Alabama 109: boat motor.
• Specialty store, 2800 block of U.S. 431: copper tubing.
• Residence, 0-99 block of West 50th Street: jewelry, cash, medication.
• Hotel, 1600 block of Quintard Avenue: digital camera, video camera, navigation system.
• Residence, unspecified block of 16th Street/Cooper Avenue: string trimmer.
The following property crimes were reported to the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, Circle Drive, Oxford: personal papers.
• Street, intersection Rocky Hollow Road/Mill Branch Road, Jacksonville: 1976 Ford F100.
The following property crimes were reported to the Oxford Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Unknown location, 200 block of Hilldale Road: power blower, pressure washer.
• Home Depot, 350 Crystal Waters: tools.
• Residence, 1300 block of Airport Road: gasoline, vehicle parts.
• Kohl’s, 1600 Oxford Exchange Blvd.: fragrance products.
• Specialty store, 600 block of Snow Street: cell phone.
• Convenience store, 1700 block of East Hamric Drive: cash. (Recovered 08-18-2012)
• Sears, 700 Quintard Ave.: shoes. (Recovered 08-17-2012)
• Hotel, 100 block of Davis Loop: cash.
• Cato’s, 139 Plaza Lane: cell phone.
• Parking lot, 700 block of Quintard Ave.: catalytic converter.
• Residence, 900 block of Snow Street: 1977 Chevrolet C10.