The following property crimes were reported to the Anniston Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, unspecified block of West 34th Street: wallet, cash, debit card, personal I.D.
• Residence, 400 block of Cave Road: television.
• Residence, 700 block of West 63rd Street: laptop computer.
• Residence, 800 block of South Leighton Avenue: laptop computer, game console.
• Residence, 1700 block of Wilmer Avenue: tools, VCR player, coins.
• Residence, 1000 block of West 16th Street: air conditioning units, bedding.
• Residence, 2600 block of Paul Street: game console, televisions.
• Residence, 6400 block of Skyline Drive: washing machine, dryer, meter box, household items.
• Residence, 1300 block of Johnson Avenue: propane tank (recovered 05-18-2012), marine battery.
• Residence, 2300 block of West Jefferson Street: cell phone.
• Commercial location, 6600 block of McClellan Boulevard: washing machine, refrigerator. (Recovered 05-18-2012)
• Residence, 1200 block of Champaign Avenue: handbag, cash, cosmetics, personal I.D.
• Residence, 100 block of 1st Street: cell phone.
• Residence, first block of Shadow Trace: jewelry.
• Residence, 5500 block of Saks Road: jewelry.
• Convenience store, unspecified block of North Virginia Avenue: cash.
• Residence, first block of North Virginia Avenue: cash.
• Street, 1200 block of Noble Street: bicycle.
• Residence, 600 block of Jewell Street: air conditioner.
Theft by fraudulent leasing/rental
• Public building, 1700 block of Quintard Avenue: televisions, computers.
• Parking lot, 800 block of Museum Drive: medications, inhalers.
• Unknown location, 500 block of South Quintard Avenue: 1996 Chevrolet Camaro Z-28.
• Unknown location, 1200 block of Gurnee Avenue: firearm.
• Commercial location, 800 block of Ferron Avenue: 1981 Chevrolet Camaro Z-28.
• Street, 800 block of Blue Ridge Drive: cell phone with case.
The following property crimes were reported to the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, Alexandria-Wellington Road, Alexandria: firearm, jewelry.
• Residence, Post Oak Road, Jacksonville: television, laptop computers, tablet computer, digital camera, jewelry, video camera.
• Residence, DeArmanville Road, Anniston: television, jewelry.
• Residence, Riches Lane, Wellington: utility truck, boat trailer, propane stove, copper wire.
• Residence, DeArmanville Road, Anniston: antique pedal-powered sewing machine with wooden stand, butter churn, hand tools.
• Field, Six Foot Road, Ohatchee: kayaks, kayak paddles.