The following property crimes were reported to the Anniston Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, 2700 block of Old Gadsden Highway: Playstation III game console, television, cordless drill.
• Residence, 3800 block of Caffey Wood Road: X-box game console, games, television, cash.
• Residence, 200 block of A Street: apartment stoves, metal grates, bass drum.
• Residence, unspecified block of 34th Street: two wallets, cash.
• Residence, 500 block of 6th Street: two televisions, jewelry.
• Residence, 900 block of Comanche Trail: jewelry, Wii game console, camera, security gun safes.
• Residence, 2000 block of 10th Street: television, two X-Box game consoles, games.
• Residence, 100 block of 21st Street: DVDs.
• Residence, 1200 block of Forest Lane: two televisions, food items.
• Residence, 4600 block of Sprague Avenue: cell phone.
• Specialty store, 1400 block of U.S. 431: firearms.
• Parking lot, 6100 block of McClellan Boulevard: utility trailer.
• Unknown location, 300 block of North Corning Street: wallet, cash, papers.
• Residence, 800 block of West 16th Street: wallet, cash, checkbook, check, personal I.D., credit/debit cards.
• Street location, 2000 block of Alabama 202: utility trailer.
• Department store, 5500 block of McClellan Boulevard: merchandise. (Recovered 05-25-2011)
• Residence, 300 block of West 21st Street: cell phone.
• Residence, first block of East 24th Street: firearm.
• Parking lot, 400 block of South Quintard Avenue: utility trailer.
Theft by deception
• Service station, unspecified block of North Virginia Avenue: cash.
• Parking lot, 1500 block of Cobb Avenue: 1998 Mercury Sable. (Recovered 05-31-2011)
• Residence, 300 block of Seminole Drive: firearm, gas cards. (Some items recovered 05-20-2011)
The following property crimes were reported to the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, 200 block of Whisenant Road, Ohatchee: television, jewelry.
• Residence, 700 block of Angel Drive, Jacksonville: lawnmower, extension cord.
• Residence, 2200 block of West Wood Drive, Alexandria: wallet, debit/credit cards, firearm.