The following property crimes were reported to the Anniston Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Storage facility, 4100 block of Bynum Leatherwood Road: Playstation III game console, Nintendo Wii game console.
• Public building, 800 block of Noble Street: cash.
• Commercial location, 200 block of F Street: cash, circular saw.
• Residence, 1600 block of Christine Avenue: television, Playstation III game console.
• Residence, 1100 block of West 32nd Street: cash.
• Residence, 5500 block of Ashwood Drive: computer.
• Commercial location, 3300 block of U.S. 78: pressure treated lumber 10x16 cottage.
• School, 1500 block of 10th Street: cash, coins.
• Parking lot, 2400 block of Alabama 202: 1997 Ford Escort.
The following property crimes were reported to the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, 2800 block of Wellington Road, Wellington: tool box, hand tools, ladder, air compressor.
• Residence, first block of Treeview Trail, Alexandria: cash, antique coins, tools.
• Unknown location, 7100 block of U.S. 431 North, Alexandria: wallet, cash, debit card.
• Residence, 1700 block of Greensport Road, Ohatchee: two padlocks, medications.
• Residence, 1300 block of Mudd Street, Eastaboga: central heating/cooling unit.
• Residence, 400 block of Pope Road, Ohatchee: 1992 Chevrolet Silverado.
• Residence, 2100 block of Ross Lake Road, Wellington: firearm, scope, gasoline.
• Unknown location, 100 block of Jesse Woodrow Drive, Piedmont: cash.
The following property crimes were reported to the Oxford Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Lowe’s parking lot, 1836 U.S. 78 E.: laptop computer, cell phone, set of car keys.