Area educators and The Anniston Star would like to thank our 2015-2016 Newspapers in Education (NIE) partners and would also like to encourage them to continue their support of education in our local classrooms.
- It deals in actuality, in what is happening here and now. Motivation for reading and discussion is built in.
- It is the only up-to-date social studies text available.
- It is the only text the majority of children will continue to need and use throughout their lives.
- It contains history as it unfolds, reported as completely and objectively as possible.
For more information on how you or your business can get involved with our Newspapers in Education Program or how you can get newspapers started in your classroom. Please call Mandy Schlemminger 256-235-9254.
- Anniston City Schools
- Business Systems Inc.
- Cider Ridge Golf Club
- O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Skinner's Cash & Carry
- Alexandria Foodland
- Anniston Eye Clinic - Drs. Dachelet & Wilczek
- Beckwood Manor, Inc.
- Christian Electrical Service
- Clark Financial Advisors
- Howard Core Company LLC
- Joey Crews Realtors
- Keith P. Smith MD LLC.
- Mata's Greek Pizza
- Donald Norby, DMD
- Pryor Giggey Co.
- Small Town Bank
- Southern Finance Adjuster, Inc.
- WDNG Media News Talk 1450
- A to Z Electrical LLC
- Anniston Fireplace & Patio
- B.R. Williams Trucking, Inc.
- East Alabama Portables
- Eli Henderson, Calhoun County Circuit Clerk
- Life's Styles Neighborhood Salon
- Moore Printing Co.
- Nail Perfection
- Nunnally's Nobel Frames & Galleries
- Washin Anniston Coin Laundry
Area Teachers Agree: The newspaper works in the classroom!