• Found property. Officers recovered two bicycles from the Sports Complex. One being a blue Roadmaster Break Through and the other a pink Pacific Evolution.
• Unlawful breaking and entering a vehicle. A 23-year-old female reported the theft of a white Samsung Galaxy SIII in a purple case that was taken from a location on Taylor Street between 9:30 a.m. and 10:30 a.m.
• Burglary III. A 69-year-old female reported damage done to a door knob during an incident that occurred on Memorial Drive between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m.
• Theft of property. A 45-year-old male reported the theft of a 1985 Honda XR250R valued at $1,500 that has been recovered.
• Attempting to elude a police officer. Officers were involved in an incident that occurred at 8:20 p.m. June 28 in the Dollar General parking lot and Cook Street.
•Duty to give information and render aid. Officers investigated damage done to the drive through awning at Kentucky Fried Chicken/Taco Bell that occurred at 10:53 a.m.
• Misc. child custody. Officers were involved in an incident that occurred on North Street at 6:05 p.m.
• Found property. Officers took possession of a pink Huffy bicycle recovered from the 200 block of Haslam Street around 2 p.m.
•Reckless endangerment. A 31-year-old female reported an incident that occurred on Southern Avenue at noon.
• Theft of property III criminal mischief III. A 32-year-old female reported the theft of a $300 money order and $100 damage done to a wall that occurred at 6:30 p.m.
Justin Michael Gunderson, 20, failure to appear.
Justin Michael Gunderson, 20, attempting to elude a police officer.
Alice Rena Morgan, 27, failure to appear (two counts).
Skylar Lamar Kirk, 20, failure to appear.