Theft of property III. A 49-year-old male reported the theft of a red push mower that occurred at 10:30 a.m. on North Fifth Aveue.
Unlawful breaking and entering a vehicle. A 48-year-old male reported damage to a 1988 Toyota pickup and the theft of a van battery that occurred on Highway 9 north.
Unauthorized use of a vehicle. A resident of North Fifth Avenue reported an incident that occurred involving a 2004 gray Nissan Maxima.
Duty to give information and render aid. A 57-year-old female reported an incident that occurred at 1 p.m. on the Old Piedmont-Gadsden Highway.
Theft of property I. Officers investigated the theft of a 2006 Mitsubishi Galant valued at $4,500.
Abandoned property. Officers recovered a 5x10 utility trailer and an Arctic King air conditioner at a location on Hughes Street.
Burglary III. A 57-year-old female reported damage done to a window and siding and the theft of an uknown brand of air conditioner that occurred on Ray Avenue between June 3 and 8.
Burglary III. A 59-year-old male reported the theft of 12 satellite mounts value at $600 taken from a storage unit between May 29 and June 8.
• Patricia Jenae Stitts, 26, failure to appear.
• Lonnie Lee Lanfair, 20, failure to pay (three counts).
• Sean Christopher Ross, 26, contempt.
• Lacindra Wise Bowman, 37, driving under the influence.
• Donny Lee Fuller, 44, driving under the influence.
• James Edwin Thompson, 57, theft of property III.