The following property crimes were reported to the Anniston Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, 100 block of First Street: television.
• Residence, 100 block of Arrowhead Trail: cash, firearm, jewelry, medication.
• Residence, 3800 block of Pelham Road: firearm.
• Residence, 2000 block of Wilmer Avenue: medication, lap top, video games.
• Residence, West 34th Street: cash.
• Commercial, 4200 block of Hill St.: copper wire.
• Residence, 400 block of East 22nd Street: game console, telephone, air conditioning coil and copper tubing.
• Residence, 1100 block of South Leighton Avenue: firearm, coins.
• Residence, 4800 block of Linda Lane: lawnmower and leaf blower.
• Residence, first block of High Street: grass trimmer.
• Residence, 800 block of Blue Ridge Drive: heating and air conditioning unit.
• Residence, 2800 block of Patton Road: heating and cooling window unit, refrigerator.
• Residence, 1900 block of Walnut Avenue: cash.
• Residence, 1000 block of Tutwiler Court: cash.
• Restaurant, Bill Robison Parkway: car topper, cash.
• Specialty store, 2300 block of Noble St.: wallet, cash.
• Residence, 2400 block of West 11th Street: firearm.
• Residence, 3800 block of George Street: tools.
• Residence, Donnie Drive: lawnmower.
• Commercial, 900 block of West 9th Street: heads for Dodge motor.
• Parking Lot/Garage, 700 block of Wilmer Avenue: wallet, personal identification, debit card, cash.
• Residence, 2500 block of McCoy Avenue: jewelry, cash.
• Parking Lot/Garage, 1200 block of Gurnee Avenue: Dodge Avenger.
The following property crimes were reported to the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, Autumn Trail, Anniston: jewelry.
• Residence, New Liberty Road, Piedmont: jewelry.
• Residence, Pinecroft Road, Anniston: jewelry.
• Residence, Jamback Road, Anniston: game consoles; guitars, case and pedals.
• Residence, Pinecroft Road, Anniston: firearm, jewelry.
• Residence, River Road, Ohatchee: firearms, ammunition.
• Residence, Old Highway 9, Anniston: identity theft.
• Residence, Lankford Lane, Alexandria: purse, cash, diaper bag, clothing bag and clothes.
The following property crimes were reported to the Jacksonville Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, 1400 block of Nisbet Lake Road: concrete statue.
• Department Store, 1600 block of Pelham Road, S.: Iphone.
• Residence, 300 block of 8th Avenue NE: jewelry, cash.
• Parking Lot/Garage, Quill Avenue NW: cell phone, cash.