The following property crimes were reported to the Anniston Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Commercial location, 2000 block of Quintard Avenue: cash.
• Residence, 1300 block of West 17th Street: utility trailer, miter saw, wheelbarrow.
• Residence, 2500 block of McKleroy Avenue: copper wire.
• Residence, 300 block of Smith Street: air conditioning units, laptop computer, mp3 player, navigation unit.
• Residence, 100 block of Upper Ten Road: firearms.
• Residence, 100 block of Carriage Street: movie poster, knife, curtains, checks.
• Residence, 5700 block of Alabama 202: medications, tablet computer, DVD player.
• Residence, 2500 block of McKleroy Avenue: copper pipe/wire.
• Residence, 100 block of North Street: tools, television.
• Residence, 2700 block of McCoy Avenue: tools.
• Street, 2400-2800 block of Noble Street: metal drain covers.
• Drug store, 300 block of East 8th Street: cell phone.
• Residence, 1000 block of South Leighton Avenue: bicycle.
• Service station, 3000 block of East U.S. 78: cash, case of beer, cigarettes, gasoline.
• Residence, 3000 block of Brighton Avenue: laptop computer, hair clippers.
• Department store, 5500 block of McClellan Boulevard: cash.
• Residence, 300 block of Weatherbrook Lane: wallet, cash, debit card, personal I.D., medications.
• Parking lot, 400 block of South Leighton Avenue: cell phone.
• Parking lot, 2500 block of McClellan Boulevard: utility trailers.
• Construction site, 1000 block of Noble Street: nail gun.
• Commercial site, 3100 block of Alexandria Road: generator, pressure washer, steel box containing hand tools.
• Specialty store, 2000 block of Noble Street: hand tools.
• Commercial location, 100 block of East L Street: air conditioning unit.
• Residence, 1500 block of Bacon Avenue: 2005 Ford F150.
• Parking lot, 1100 block of South Quintard Avenue: 1988 Chevrolet C1500.
• Residence, Unknown location: 1995 Honda Accord.
• Unknown location, 2100 block of West D Street: 1997 Chrysler Sebring.
The following property crimes were reported to the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Storage facility, Alabama 21 South, Oxford: Kubota zero-turn mower.
• Residence, Nunnally Lake Road, Ohatchee: wall heater, copper tubing, wiring, power service meter, drop cord with light, window units, wooden doors with locks.
• Residence, Gate 5 Road, Alexandria: tablet computer, table, kitchen appliance.
• Residence, Rock Springs Road, Ohatchee: firearm.
• Residence, Tallasseehatchee Way, Wellington: cash.
• Residence, Ingram Wells Road, Ohatchee: 1986 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme.
• Residence, Beck Road, Eastaboga: 1996 Nissan truck.