Crimes are listed by location. Anonymous tips may be called in to Crime Stoppers at 256-238-1414. A reward of up to $1,000 may be given.
The following property crimes were reported to the Anniston Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, 600 block of West 20th Street: game console, games.
• Residence, 2500 block of Noble Street: lawnmower, gas can.
• Residence, 700 block of West 63rd Street: computer, speaker, printer, televisions, game console, purse.
• Residence, 1600 block of Choccolocco Road: kitchen sink.
• Residence, 3400 block of Alexandria Road: couch, chair, jewelry, bedding, DVD player.
• Storage facility, 4300 block of Whiteside Avenue: household items.
• Residence, 3000 block of Cresthill Avenue: television, DVD player, tobacco, bedding.
• Restaurant, 3900 block of U.S. 431: cash.
• Residence, 1500 block of Walnut Avenue: tools, hair clippers, air conditioning unit.
• Residence, 300 block of McArthur Drive: tires, rims.
• Residence, 100 block of Decker Street: cash.
• Street, County Road 109/Alabama 202: cash.
• Residence, 300 block of Magnolia Avenue: jewelry.
• Residence, 800 block of 18th Street: cell phone. (Recovered 06-29-2012)
• Bar, unspecified block of South Quintard Avenue: firearm.
• Unknown location, 600 block of North Marshall Street: CD player, amplifier.
• Residence, Residence, 700 block of West 63rd Street: CD player, amplifier, speaker.
• Restaurant, 1500 block of Quintard Avenue: cell phone.
• Supermarket, 2100 block of Noble Street: cash.
• Residence, 200 block of Willingham Bridge Road: medications, cash, jewelry.
• Unknown location, 1500 block of Moore Avenue: air conditioning units.
• Unknown location, 1700 block of Quintard Avenue: theft by fraudulent leasing/rental of washing machine and dryer.
• Residence, 2100 block of Cobb Avenue: 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier.
• Residence, 1400 block of Nokoseka Trail: wallet, personal I.D., bank check, vehicle title.
• Residence, 200 block of Old County Road 109: 1997 Ford F150.
• Service station, 800 block of South Quintard Avenue: 2000 Chevrolet Tahoe.
• Residence, 300 block of Smith Street: purse, wallet, cash, personal I.D., credit/debit cards.
• Hotel, 3000 block of McClellan Boulevard: 1999 Toyota Avalon, laptop computer, camera, jewelry, purse, cash, medications.
• Commercial location, 1600 block of 12th Street: metal, aluminum, firearm, 1995 Chevrolet Silverado.
The following property crimes were reported to the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, Iron City Road, Anniston: tool box, tools.
• Storage facility, Nisbet Lake Road, Jacksonville: vehicle parts.
• Unknown location, Old Piedmont Gadsden Highway, Piedmont: wood stove, sheet metal, storm door, window.
• Unknown location, Collins Road, Ohatchee: copper items.
• Storage facility, Kirksey’s Bend Road, Ohatchee: steel container.
• Residence, AL 204, Jacksonville: forged signature.
• Residence, Old Rocky Ridge Road, Jacksonville: cash.
• Parking lot, U.S. 431, Alexandria: 2004 Ford Explorer F250.
The following property crimes were reported to the Oxford Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Unspecified location, 1600 block of Airport Road: household items, food, tools.
• Residence, 200 block of Southmoor Circle: lawn mower, utility trailer.
• Unknown location, 100 block of McCullars Lane: chrome bumper.