The following property crimes were reported to the Anniston Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, 2000 block of Moore Avenue: televisions, game consoles, satellite receiver.
• Residence, 700 block of Jefferson Avenue: jewelry.
• Residence, 1600 block of Golden Springs Road: cash.
• Residence, Christa Way: DVDs and holder.
• Residence, 900 block of Patterson Street: television.
• Residence, 3900 block of Alexandria Road: vehicle parts, boat motor.
• Residence, 400 block of Foxley Road: tools, air compressor, scale.
• Residence, 1900 block of Rocky Hollow Road: televisions, game console, cell phone.
• Residence, 1700 block of Abbott Avenue: television.
• Residence, 800 block of West 18th Street: televisions.
• Residence, 100 block of West 15th Street: camera, DVD burner, tools, blower, string trimmer.
• Residence, 100 block of Candon Hill Drive: firearm.
• Residence, 1600 block of Old Gadsden Highway: cash, vehicle key.
• Department store, 5500 block of McClellan Boulevard: clothing. (Recovered 07-04-2013)
• Residence, 2700 block of Old Quintard Avenue: household items.
• Motel, 1600 block of Quintard Avenue: cash, cell phone.
• Residence, 3800 block of Alabama 202: purse, personal I.D., cash, medication.
• Residence, 1500 block of Wilmer Avenue: utility trailer.
• Residence, 1400 block of Noble Street: cash.
• Drug store, 800 block of Quintard Avenue: BMW car key.
• Residence, 2000 block of Duncan Avenue: tablet computer, cell phone, iPod with case.
• Parking lot, 900 block of West 10th Street: firearm.
• Residence, 400 block of West 22nd Street: license plate, household items.
• Residence, 800 block of Brookhaven Road: utility trailer. (Recovered 07-10-2013)
• Residence, 2100 block of Woodland Avenue: 2013 Chrysler PT Cruiser. (Recovered 07-05-2013)
• Residence, 1300 block of Appleton Avenue: 2004 GMC Yukon. (Recovered 07-07-2013)
• Parking lot, 1400 block of Parkwood Drive: 1997 Chevrolet Suburban (recovered 07-06-2013), car radio and speaker system.
• Parking lot, 3800 block of Alabama 202: 1998 Jeep Cherokee.
• Residence, 3000 block of Woodbridge Drive: navigation unit, radar detector.
• Parking lot, unknown area of Alabama 202: lock box, receipts, medication.
• Residence, 900 block of Terry Road: tablet computers, sunglasses.
The following property crimes were reported to the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, Hughes Road, Piedmont: speaker, lawn mower, bicycle, clothing, coins.
• Residence, U.S. 431, Wellington: television.
• Unspecified location, Ross Lake Road, Wellington: security cameras, soldering equipment.
• Storage facility, U.S. 77 North, Lincoln: tackle box of fishing lures, refrigerator, bicycle.
• Public building, AP Hollingsworth Road, Wellington: radio chargers, clothing, badge.
• Residence, Helen Drive, Piedmont: jewelry.