The following property crimes were reported to the Anniston Police Department during the eight-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Storage facility, 900 block of Lenlock Lane: tools.
• Residence, 400 block of West 29th Street: television.
• Residence, 2300 block of Paul Street: firearm, shoes.
• Residence, 1300 block of West 22nd Street: television, jewelry.
• Residence, 1000 block of Christine Drive: televisions, game console.
• Residence, 1600 block of West 21st Street: household items.
• Public building, 100 West 13th Street: mixing valve.
• Residence, 2000 block of Coleman Road: televisions, video camera.
• Commercial location, 300 block of South Quintard Avenue: jewelry.
• Department store, 5500 block of McClellan Boulevard: merchandise.
• Commercial location, 1300 block of Walnut Avenue: guitar, keyboard, computer, stage crash cymbal.
• Building, 1600 block of Christine Avenue: basketball goal.
• Residence, 1800 block of Rocky Hollow Road: trash can.
• Restaurant, 1500 block of Quintard Avenue: cell phone with cover.
• Specialty store: 1500 block of Noble Street: jewelry.
• Residence, 1600 block of Christine Avenue: firearm.
• Residence, 6000 block of Weaver Road: firearm.
• Residence, 1200 block of West 19th Street: firearm.
• Bar, 1200 block of Noble Street: vehicle key.
• Street, 1600 block of Mulberry Avenue: 2000 Honda Accord. (Recovered 01-29-2013)
• Street, 600 block of East 6th Street: tablet computer, cell phone.
• Commercial location, 1400 block of Garret Circle: television, mirror.
• Residence, 900 block of Kirkwood Avenue: car stereo, vehicle title, personal I.D., credit/debit cards.
• Residence, 3400 block of Wellborn Street: firearms, hunting cameras.
The following property crimes were reported to the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the eight-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, Lincoln Street, Hobson City: antique rocking chairs, jump box, cast iron wash tub, ladder, DVR.
• Residence, DeArmanville Drive South, Anniston: game consoles, games, laptop computer, cash.
• Specialty store, McDaniel Street, Hobson City: clippers.
• Residence, Arrow Head Drive, Alexandria: televisions.
• Residence, Mitchellville Road, Ohatchee: television, medications.
• Residence, Jamback Road, Anniston: motorcycle.
• Residence, Halls Chapel Road, Alexandria: pressure washers, edger, string trimmer, blowers.
• Residence, Iron City Cut-off, Anniston: 1995 Dodge Ram.
• Residence, Airport Road, Oxford: firearm.
• Residence, near Knightens Crossroad, Piedmont: 1997 Toyota 4-Runner.