The following property crimes were reported to the Anniston Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, 700 block of West 12th Street: copper pipe and wire.
• Residence, 3000 block of Walnut Street: television, laptop computer.
• Residence, 800 block of Gate 8 Road: air compressors, chainsaws, leaf blower, battery charger, battery, trolling motor.
• Residence, 500 block of Pine Lane: game console, television. (Item recovered 12-6-2012)
• Residence, 4900 block of Cleghorn Avenue: firearms, televisions, cash, laptop computer.
• Residence, 400 block of Magnolia Avenue: photographs.
• Residence, unspecified block of Pelham Heights: jewelry.
• Residence, 300 block of East 5th Street: table saw, drill.
• Residence, 1100 block of Boynton Avenue: computer.
• Commercial location, 700 block of Golden Springs Road: computer.
• Department store, 5500 block of McClellan Boulevard: food items, 18-gallon tote. (Recovered 12-06-2012)
• Residence, 400 block of Hilltop Drive: catalytic converter, exhaust pipe, 1994 Honda civic.
The following property crimes were reported to the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, Jamback Road, Anniston: cash, photographs.
• Residence, Barry Street, Oxford: case of diapers, clothing, children’s toys, vehicle license plate.
• Restaurant, Alabama 9, Anniston: cash, coins.
• Residence, Roy Webb Road, Piedmont: firearm.
• Unknown location, Quintard Avenue, Oxford: cash.
The following property crimes were reported to the Oxford Police Department during the 13-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Hotel, 100 block of Spring Branch Road, Oxford: household items.
• Sears, 700 Quintard Drive: cologne, jewelry.
• Kentucky Fried Chicken, 2024 U.S. 78 E: cell phone.
• Target, 400 Oxford Exchange Blvd.: merchandise. (Recovered 12-8-2012)
• Residence, 0-100 block of Sunny Eve Road: firearm.
• Samco, 9629 U.S. 78 W: jewelry.
• Residence, 100 block of Irby Drive: female yorkie dog.
• Department store, 0-99 block of Plaza Lane: television, DVDs, beverages, card game. (Recovered 12-7-2012)
• Unknown location, 1800 block of U.S. 78 East: tools, speaker, amplifier.
• Parking lot, Walmart, 92 Plaza Lane: purse, cash, cell phone.
• AT&T kiosk, 700 block of Quintard Drive: cell phones.
• Parking lot, 2000 block of U.S. 78 East: 1974 Ford F100 Ranger truck.