• Theft of services III, criminal mischief III. Officers investigated an illegal hookup to electrical power that occurred between July 29 and Aug. 12 on Carol Street and resulted in the theft of $189 in electricity and $100 damage done to the electrical meter seal.
• Criminal mischief II. A 59-year-old male reported $3,000 damage done to wiring and copper line to two commercial air conditioner units located on the Old Piedmont Gadsden Highway.
• Domestic violence III. A 22-year-old female reported an incident that occurred at her residence around 4:30 p.m.
• Found property. A collection of 32 keys secured by four key rings were found at Mapco and turned over to officers at 6:30 p.m.
• Harassment. A 25-year-old female reported an incident that occurred at her residence at 9 p.m.
• Theft of property II, criminal mischief III. Officers investigated $200 damage done to an air conditioner unit located on Highway 9 North.
• Criminal tampering II. Officers responded to a call about an incident that occurred at 10:30 p.m. on Walker Street.
• Domestic violence III. A 59-year-old female reported an incident that occurred at her residence at 12:30 p.m.
• Fraudulent use of credit/debit card. A 51-year-old female reported a fraudulent transaction made against her Wells Fargo debit card on July 5.
• Dogs at large. Officers responded to a call about a small black dog running loose on Carol Street.
• Criminal mischief III. A 71-year-old female reported damage done to her mailbox and post that occurred around 3 p.m.
• Charles Walone Motes, 46, failure to appear.
• Lonnie Lee Lanfair, 20, promote prison contraband III.
• Joshua Kyle Cecil, 27, possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Joey Lana Gowens, 52, failure to pay.
• Demetrius Ladell Bell, 24, giving false identification to law enforcement officer.
• Christopher Blake Graham, 23, burglary III.
• Rashad Daquion Forbes, 18, criminal trespass I.
• Christopher Scott Nicholson, 30, possession of a forged instrument I.
• Steven Randall Goss, 42, attempting to elude a police officer.