Crimes are listed by location. Anonymous tips may be called in to Crime Stoppers at 256-238-1414. A reward of up to $1,000 may be given.
The following property crimes were reported to the Anniston Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, 1700 block of Marguerite Avenue: game console, computer.
• Residence, 1900 block of Dooley Avenue: firearms.
• Residence, 1500 block of Cooper Avenue: firearm, television.
• Residence, 400 block of Gate 3 Road: jewelry.
• Residence, 100 block of Cave Road: firearm, air conditioner, air guns, sword.
• Residence, 1900 block of Dellwood Avenue: stove, refrigerator, air conditioner.
• Residence, 0 block of West 34th Street: computer.
• Residence, 300 block of Elm Street: air conditioner, television.
• Residence, 4000 block of Jones Circle: knife, cash, Bluetooth head set.
• Residence, 3900 block of North Cross Street: televisions, tools, fireplace.
• Department store, 5500 block of McClellan Boulevard: clothing, surveillance system, camera, door knob/dead bolt, batteries/battery charger. (Recovered 08-10-2012)
• Restaurant, 1500 block of Quintard Avenue: cash.
• Church, 1600 block of Golden Springs Road: laptop computer.
• Residence, 1400 block of East 11th Street: jewelry, coins, motorcycle title.
• Residence, 1300 block of Greenbrier Dear Road: hearing aid.
• Public building, 3400 block of McClellan Boulevard: night vision goggles.
• Department store, 5500 block of McClellan Boulevard: merchandise. (Recovered 08-11-2012)
• Drug store, 400 block of East 10th Street: cash.
• Residence, 300 block of Elm Street: clothing.
• Residence, 2700 block of Walnut Avenue: cash.
• Residence, 800 block of Blueridge Drive: iron table and chairs.
• Residence, 700 block of East 6th Street: outdoor furniture.
• Residence, 2300 block of Moore Avenue: tire and rim. (Recovered 08-14-2012)
• Residence, 3300 block of Coleman Road: debit card, personal I.D., computer, keyboard, mouse, 2002 Nissan Quest.
• Residence, 1400 block of Christine Avenue: cash, firearm.
• Parking lot, 1500 block of Quintard Avenue: cash, cell phones.
• Residence, 1700 block of Moore Avenue: 1995 Isuzu Trooper.
• Department store, 3200 block of McClellan Boulevard: personal I.D., wallet, 200 Pontiac Sunfire.
The following property crimes were reported to the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Public building, Martin Luther King Drive, Hobson City: computer monitor.
• Residence, Jackson Trace Road, Ohatchee: television, firearm.
• Residence, Brutonville Road, Jacksonville: game console.
• Department store, Mudd Street, Lincoln: knives, games, swords, machete.
• Church, Martin Luther King Drive, Hobson City: air conditioning unit.
• Residence, Choccolocco Road, Anniston: cash.
• Residence, School Cutoff Road, Jacksonville: tool box, tools.