The following felony arrests were reported by the Anniston Police Department (addresses not provided) during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Wanda Hutton Moore, 28: two counts possession of a controlled substance.
• Vinson Robinson, 22: possession of a controlled substance.
• Sergio Vincente Esparza, 23: second-degree assault.
• Chase Logan McWilliams, 23: second-degree theft.
• Charnay Nikole Curry, 19: second-degree theft.
• Gary Parker Jr., 33: first-degree receiving stolen property.
• Montrez Marqueze Burton, 25: second-degree theft.
The following felony arrests were reported by the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday
• Charlotte Bowen Wills, 69, of Eastaboga: interference with custody.
• Christopher Blane Davis, 23, of Eastaboga: second-degree escape.
• Joshua David Snellen, 32, of Jacksonville: first-degree attempted domestic violence.
• Ashley Nicole Angle, 24, of Birmingham: failure to appear in court for delivery/sale of drug paraphernalia.
• Lindsey Marie Oliver, 26, of Jacksonville: second-degree escape.
• Denovario Goode, 35, of Alexandria: violation of the Sex Offender Registration/Notification.