The people listed in this arrest report, whose names and charges are obtained from public records, are presumed innocent unless proven guilty in a court of law.
The following felony arrests were reported by the Anniston Police Department (addresses not provided) during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Demarco Quintez Thomas, 19: discharging firearm into building.
• Clarence Jerome Williams III, 41: obstructing justice by using false I.D.
• Paul Edward Edmondson, 39: second-degree assault.
• Jeremy Keith Goble, 35: possession of controlled substance.
• Kyle Leamoin Sharpton, 46: third-degree burglary.
• Nazare Glory Jr., 39: third-degree robbery.
• Donald Francis Turner Jr., 54: I.D. theft.
• Kevin Arthur Sanders, 27: second-degree theft.
• Crystal Gayle Keith, 36: two counts possession of a controlled substance.
• Quianna Oneice Hughes, 24: second-degree theft.
• Lacey Rena Hubka, 26: first-degree theft.
• Susan Diane Jackson, 41: possession of a controlled substance.
• Temple Monique English, 38: second-degree possession of a forged instrument.
• Edward Earl Jones III, 35: first-degree assault.
• Richard Trey Milam, 20: two counts second-degree assault.
• Heather Iris Spiracos, 34: obstructing justice using a false I.D., second-degree possession of a forged instrument.
The following felony arrests were reported by the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday
• Michael Lynn Pilkington, 44, of Anniston: violation of the Sex Offender Registration and Notification Act.
• Michael Richard Hall, 41, of Jacksonville: probation violation.
• Gina Renea Cole, 36, of Gadsden: probation violation.
• Ali Boykin, 33, of Hobson City: probation violation.
• Demarco Quintez Thomas, 19, of Anniston: discharge gun in occupied building.
• Andrew Lamonte Ragland, 41, of Anniston: second-degree theft of property.
• Male, 26, of Jacksonville: first-degree sexual abuse, first-degree rape.
The following felony arrests were reported by the Oxford Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Amy Gail Stevens, 24, of Oxford: three counts of theft.