The people listed in this arrest report, whose names and charges are obtained from public records, are presumed innocent unless proven guilty in a court of law.
The following felony arrests were reported by the Anniston Police Department (addresses not provided) during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Quentin Shuron Joshua, 26: two counts of third-degree burglary.
• John E. Bragg II, 35: two counts of first-degree theft, second-degree theft.
• Bradley Paul Simmons, 40: two counts first-degree theft.
• Jason Scott Wright, 27: person forbidden to possess pistol.
• Danie Demarise Carlock, 28: first-degree theft.
• Jeffrey Mark Offord, 37: obstructing justice by using false I.D.
• Robert Ollie Bridges, 41: I.D. theft.
• Willie George Mack IV, 26: obstructing justice by using false I.D.
• Jerry Wayde Davis, 22: second-degree robbery.
• Billie Dean Thomas Morris, 23: second-degree robbery.
• Yulis Ray Adkins, 65: violation of the Community Notification Act.
• Kerodjae Qyfon Loveberry, 18: second-degree theft.