The following felony arrests were reported by the Anniston Police Department (addresses not provided) during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Mario Lavonte Kirby, 31: third-degree burglary.
• Quindarrous Keion Lilly, 18: possession of a controlled substance.
• Heath Matthew Davidson, 34: distribution/possession of a controlled substance.
• Eric Jarvon Reed, 40: first-degree possession of marijuana, first-degree promoting prison contraband.
• Summer Danielle Fowler, 20: second-degree possession of a forged instrument.
• Randy Garrett, 48: second-degree possession of a forged instrument.
• David Spencer Deaton, 42: obstructing justice by using a false I.D.
The following felony arrests were reported by the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Tavaris Jermelle Jenkins, 18, of Anniston: first-degree possession of marijuana.
• Jason Corey Cottrill, 31, of Jacksonville: unlawful possession/receiving a controlled substance.
• Michael Anthony Brown II, 25, of Anniston: shoot/discharge firearm.
• Norman Lee Bush Jr., 20, of Anniston: probation violation.
• Demetris McLain, 45, of Jacksonville: writ of arrest.
• Jason Ross Conner, 42, of Anniston: probation violation.
• Clinton Michael Doyal, 37, of Oxford: bond revocation.
• Tyrone Guinn Jr., 26, of Gadsden: failure to appear in court.