Our carriers are independent, buy-sell contractors. That means we sell them the newspapers and they resell the newspapers to their customers. Carriers earn their money at the end of each month when they bill their customers or receive payment for the direct office pay subscribers. Typically our contractors earn between $600 and $800 per month and their routes normally involve a time investment of 2-3 hours per day.
• You will need dependable transportation.
• A back up helper if you cannot deliver your route.
• Willing to serve your subscribers 7 days per week.
• Able to complete delivery by 6:30 am daily and 7:30 am weekends.
• Enough money to deliver your route for one month before you start receiving subscription payments.
• $50 cash as a deposit on your performance bond.
If you are interested, please complete the form below.
Carrier Information Sheet