The people listed in this arrest report, whose names and charges are obtained from public records, are presumed innocent unless proven guilty in a court of law.
The following felony arrests were reported by the Anniston Police Department (addresses not provided) during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
- Tanisha Watts, 27: second-degree assault.
- Dorian Scott Wilson, 39: distribution of a controlled substance.
- Beth H. Pitts, 41: second-degree possession of a forged instrument.
- William Randall Martin, 24: third-degree robbery.
- Lisa Marie Cowart, 27: criminal conspiracy.
The following felony arrests were reported by the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
- Keldon Martrez Chatman, 25, of Jacksonville: writ of arrest, warrant of arrest-probationer.
- Oscar Lamar Woodard, 45, of Anniston: other agency assist.
- Rachel Duran Williams, 37, of Lincoln: bond revocation.
- Brian Eric Easterwood, 28, of Anniston: first-degree possession of marijuana.
- Brandi Nicole Bouch, 35, of Anniston: probation violation.
- Jonathan Blake Fain, 29, of Oxford: possession of a controlled substance.
Crimes are listed by location. Anonymous tips may be called in to Crime Stoppers at 256-238-1414. A reward of up to $1,000 may be given.
The following property crimes were reported to the Anniston Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
- Residence, 300 block of Crestview Road: cell phones, guitars, photo album, photograph, checkbook, journal.
- Residence, 100 block of East 30th Street: copper materials.
- Parking lot, 100 block of National Drive: vehicle parts.
- Residence, 100 block of East 49th Street: firearm, tools.
The following property crimes were reported to the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
- Unspecified location in Piedmont or Jacksonville: cash.
- Troy Mitchell Garner of Anniston to Kristi Elayne Garner of Anniston
- Christopher Seth Carter of Oxford to Stephanie Beltran Parker of Oxford
- Shane Michael Mosley of Ohatchee to Kasha Leigh Lane of Ohatchee
- Larry Wayne Gilliland of Gadsden to Haley Nicole Williams of Anniston
- Terrell Leon Atkins of Wedowee to Kathleen Elizabeth Hudgins of Wedowee
- Donovan Blake Yelding of Anniston to Shelomith Tirzah Gray of Anniston
- Tyler Monroe Ponder of Oxford to Kristen Dianne Jones of Oxford
- Ryan Kaleb Diaz of Anniston to Courtney Brooker Barclay of Anniston
- Shannon Michael Delaney of Anniston to Dana Ann Capes of Gadsden
- Timothy Wayne Cain of Wellington to Elizabeth Charlene Cochran of Wellington
- Justin Earl Williams of Anniston to Emily Louise Fleming of Anniston
- Shannon Dewayne Spears of Anniston to Brady Leanne Hughes of Anniston
- Jakarvis Kyree Houston of Weaver to Brooklyn Gaile Howard of Weaver
- Chad David Ponder of Jacksonville to Heather Mae Gamble of Jacksonville
- Kendrick Lamar Truss of Anniston to Chairnika Lashon Porter of Anniston
- John Bradford Moore of Anniston to Brenda Lee Held of Oxford
- Kameron Darnell Wood of Birmingham to Naomi Adream Short of Ridgeland, Miss.
- Vaughn Morton Stewart II of Anniston to Alicia Ann Dunaway of Anniston
- Juan Barajas Mendoza of Oxford to Gabriela Icxarid Esquivel of Oxford
- Matthew Allen Thompson of Jacksonville to Madison Nicole Staton of Jacksonville
- Willard Leon Bradley III of Anniston to Casey Breckin Yarbrough of Munford
- Joshua Earl Moten of Jacksonville to Brittany Nicole Slaton of Jacksonville
- Derick Kozalowski Harris of Anniston to Verneshia Lashelle Hall of Anniston
- Kenneth Derrell Harris of Anniston to Nikita Nicole Stansberry of Anniston
- Josue Moralez Velazquez of Oxford to Rebeca Idalia Ramirez-Iturribarria ofOxford
- Joy Ann Sees and Joshua Rittehouse
- Carlos J. Guevara and Rita Guevara
- Brenton J. Cunningham and Caitlin E. Cunningham
- Donna Lynn Searcy and Calvin Searcy
- Robert L. Goray and Susan Colburn Goray
- Christopher Allen Scott and Lakin Mary Scott
- Leslie Ashley and Stephen Heindl
- Tracy Lee Spears and Heather Denise Spears
- Mary Elizabeth Turner and Jefferson Clayton Turner
- Walter Edwards Sharpe
- Bunia Mae Rooks
- Billy R. Smith Jr.
- Bobbie J. McCormick
- Betty Raymond Finch
- Mary Catherine Shelnutt
- Henry E. Gilliland
- Fannie S. Anderson
- Ronnie H. Carr
Here is the livestock market report for the Tuesday sale.
Receipts for this week 1019 compared to 901 last week. Receipts a year ago 1004.
FEEDER CLASSES: Bulls and steers (Medium and Large No. 1 and No. 2): 200-300 lbs. 330.00-380.00; 300-400 lbs. 290.00 to 355.00; 400-500 lbs. 250.00 to 292.00; 500-600 lbs. 210.00 to 245.00; 600-700 lbs. 190.00-230.00. Heifers (Medium and Large No. 1 and No. 2): 200-300 lbs. 290.00 to 325.00; 300-400 lbs. 275.00 to 300.00; 400-500 lbs. 230.00 to 260.00; 500-600 lbs. 210.00 to 230.00; 600-700 lbs. 190.00 to 215.00.
SLAUGHTER CLASSES: Cows: Breakers 103.00 to 117.00; Boners 110.00 to 119.00; Lean 100.00 to 108.00. Bulls: Normal Dressing 54-58% 125.00 to 129.00; High Dressing > 58% 132.00 to 138.00; Low Dressing <54% 120.00-123.00
- Wayne McElroy to Coker B. Cleveland, a parcel of land in section 32, township 15, range 8, $10.
- Nicole C. Brookes to Linda L. Anderson, Amanda Land subdivision, lot 3, $1.
- BMR Enterprises LLC to Michael E. Burke and Marilyn R. Burke, Cider Ridge subdivision, phase 1, block GG, lot 38 GG, $10.
- Brunhilde Stoffel Light to Brunhilde Stoffel Light and Monika Webb, Canterbury subdivision, lot 31, $10.
- Pamela Hollis to James Douglas Farrell, a parcel of land in section 25, township 16, range 6, $10.
- Delois Bush and Louis Montez Bush to Johnnie E. Wilson, Felicia R. Wilson and Anthony Kenjuan Hinton, Anniston Manufacturing Co., Mill Village, lot 23, $10.
- Tim Blevins and Zana Blevins to Doug Lipsey, a parcel of land in section 32, township 13, range 9, $10.
- Wesley Forrester-Estate Trust to Lakewood Estates subdivision, 1st addition, block 4, lots 1-6, $10.
- Alabama Housing Finance Authority to Housing & Urban Development, a parcel of land addressed 319 Dailey Street, Piedmont.
- McClellan Development Authority to the United States of America, a parcel of land in sections 14/15/22/23, township 15, range 8, $3,500,000.
- Calvin W. Torrance and Virginia Torrance to The 1995 Calvin W. Torrance and Virginia M. Torrance Revocable Trust, Willows subdivision, 1st addition, lot 8,.
- CitiMortgage Inc. to Freddie Mac, Anniston Land Co., block 541-A, lot 7, $8,008.
- Laura L. Thomas to Dara Joe Whitman and Margie L. Whitman, Sunrise subdivision, block A, lot 7, $128,000.
- Kellee Jean Moses and Joshua David Moses to Dale W. Chapman and Judith K. Chapman, a parcel of land in section 9, township 14, range 8, $10.
- Megan E. Carnes Holley and Grace Marie Carnes Ogle to Joshua W. Grubb and Rachael C. Grubb, East Ridge subdivision, lot 73, $10.
- Orez S. Workman-Estate to Adam B. Shears and Jeremy B. Shears, Heritage subdivision, block E, lot 7, $10.
- Fannie Mae to Housing & Urban Development, Glencoe subdivision, lot 5, $500.
- Jessie J. Hill and Wanda L. Hill to Joshua L. Forrest and Julie I. Forrest, a parcel of land in section 24, township 13, range 7, $10.
- Melba O. Cate to Larry J. Cate Sr., Cane Creek Homes in McClellan, lot 132, $10.
- Betty Jean Brown, Randall Brown, Rodney Brown and Ricky Brown to Randall Chris Brown, City of Jacksonville, A.C. Shelton’s addition, block 2, lot 15, $100.
- Bobby Joe Gray to Phillip Haynes and Rhonda Haynes, a parcel of land in section 4, township 16, range 7, $10.
- Phillip Haynes and Rhonda Haynes to Bobby Joe Haynes, a parcel of land in section 4, township 16, range 7, $1.
- Deborah J. Smith to Carl Mancuso and Sheila Ann Renaldo, East Glen subdivision, 1st addition, block A, lot 6, $10.
- T. Eugene Moss to GBA LLC, a parcel of land in section 32, township 16, range, 7, $10.
- John Sears to Charles H. Dickerson, Bradley Acres subdivision, block 3, lot 18, $1.
- Gregory Johnson to Michael Carter and Earnestine Carter, Wood Chase subdivision, block A, lot 4, $1.
- Freddie Mac to Jerry Paul Bender, Kon Tiki subdivision, lot 24, $55,000.
- Danny L. Hughes and Kathy E. Hughes to Ashley M. Davis, Holly Hill subdivision, lot 7, $108,000.
- Julia Kathryn Potter and Geoffrey Alan Clever to J. Patrick Stewart and Renee Stewart, Tyler Park, block 10, lot 8, $10.
- Jason P. Green and Christian H. Green to William E. Love and Virginia P. Love, Sugar Valley Estates, phase 1, block D, lot 7, $10.
- TBC Homes LLC to Hayley A. Loeken and Emil A. Loeken, Cider Ridge subdivision, phase 1 reassessment, block WV, lot 5WV, $210,000.
- Johnathan L. Purser to Edward R. Scott and Donna M. Scott, a parcel of land in sections 25/26, township 13, range 7, $312,500.
- Nola Mae Farella-Estate to Charles D. Wright, John H. Street subdivision, block A, lots 4 and 5, $84,000.
- Gene E. Dotson-Estate to Alicia M. Wynn, a parcel of land in section 18, township 15, range 8, $78,000.
- Daniel G. Haynes and Kelly S. Haynes to Stephen Ross Waters and Kimberly Michelle Waters, Amanda Lane subdivision, lot 6, $10.
- Daniel Robert Brady and Delores B. Busenlehner to Roxanne Peterson, Anniston Land Co., block 529, lot 21, $10.
- Scott Nelson and Debra B. Nelson to Eric R. Ishee and Kristi L. Ishee, Springs Hill Heights, 5th addition, block 15, lot 11, $10.
- Larry S. McCormick to Jeffrey P. Bain and Ashley S. Bain, Greystone Manor, lot 29, $10.
- Donnie Wayne McClellan and Gayle McClellan to Roy Pierce and Carolyn Pierce, Indian Oaks Estates, block A, lot 2, $10.
- Phillip R. Anderson and Linda L. Anderson to Nicholas R. Anderson and Melinda D. Anderson, East Glen subdivision, block D, lot 2, $10.
- Michael S. King and Tracy L. King to Sandra Hester, a parcel of land in section 10, township 16, range 7, $100.
- Julio Haro to Cynthia Mahaffey, Boozer Land and Development Co., 2nd addition, block 6, lot 9, $100.
- PHH Motgage Corp. to Housing & Urban Development, Golden Springs subdivision, 5th addition, lot 12, $10.
- Danny Boozer to Richard Boozer, a parcel of land in section 21, township 13, range 8, $10.
- Gladys Cruise-Estate to Winnie Milton and Monique S. Milton, City of Anniston, McMillan addition, block 18, lot 10, $10.
- Robbie R. McWhorter to the Dorothy Jean Robertson 2014 Irrevocable Trust, Pinewood subdivision, Charles Strickland’s 6th addition, lot 46, $10.
- Glenn Roswal and Peggy Roswel to Matthew Griffey and Mary Jeanette Griffey, a parcel of land in section 13, township 14, range 7, $10.
- Keith G. Williams and Deborah B. Williams to Keith G. Williams and Deborah B. Williams, a parcel of land in section 24, township 14, range 8, $0.
- Linda Gail Cantrell to Randall G. Clark, Shannon Hills subdivision, block 8, lot 21, $10.
- James Roy Borders to John Thomas Borders and Marianna Borders, a parcel of land in section28, township 15, range 9, $100.
- Angela K. Nails and Craig M. Nails, a parcel of land in section 31, township 12, range 8.
- Barbara A. Bell, Anniston City Land Co., block 513, lot F.
- Curtis Humphrey and Cassandra Y. Humphrey, Buckhorn subdivision, phase VI, 1st addition, lot 120.
- Frederick H. Fisher and Fay Ann Fisher, Lenlock subdivision, block 3, lot 3.
- Bruce S.Dunn and Barbara E. Dunn, Lone Oak subdivision, lot 51.
- Kimberly S. McCoy and Earl E. McCoy, Covey-Rise subdivision, block B, lot 10.
- Randall J. Snead and Tracy J. Snead, Del-Ray subdivision, block B, lot 21.
The following bankruptcies declared by Calhoun County residents were recorded by U.S. Bankruptcy Court Northern District of Alabama last week.
Chapter 7 bankruptcy allows the debtor to retain certain exempt property, but the debtor’s remaining property is gathered and sold by a trustee from which creditors will receive payment.It may also be used by businesses which wish to terminate their business.
- Naomie Lou Ricks,Dugger Mountain Road, Piedmont
- Regina Sisk, Webster’s Road, Wellington
Chapter 13 bankruptcy enables debtors, through court supervision and protection, to propose and carry out a repayment plan under which creditors are paid, in full or in part, in installments over a three-year period. During that time, debtors are prohibited from starting or continuing collection efforts.
- Roderick L. Pope, West 18th Street, Anniston
- David Andrew Stark, Cam Court, Jacksonville
- Stephen L. Hill, Gidley Road, Oxford
- Discover Church Oxford
- Women With A Purpose
- IHP Oxford Inn LLC
- Hammond Poultry LLC
- Law Office of Lauren Ledbetter Freeman LLC
- Syed Adnan Ahmed MD PC
- P&L Exams LLC
- GB & MH Properties LLC
- Ideas Plus LLC
- Jeremy Steel LLC
- Noell Turner Investments
Reginald L. Adair, Ashland
Marie Akles, Anniston
Ricky Arnold, Anniston
Joseph Anderson Bagley, Brentwood, Tenn.
Bud Barnett, Goodwater
Duey D. Beal, Piedmont
Herbert H. Bean, Talladega
Linda S. Bloomer, Colorado Springs, Colo.
Benjamin Bowie, Anniston
Josie Mae Cannon, Anniston
Richard Lee Carr, Ohatchee
Dorothy Thompson Cates, Fruithurst
Barbara M. Clayton, Hobson City
Cathy C. Dempsey, Delta
William Kenneth Dugger, Roanoke
Clifford Eads, Centre
Maudie Lee Estes, Anniston
Perry Dewitt Gardner, Oxford
Bobby Ray Goins, Roswell, Ga.
Kermit Marvin Henry, Alexandria
John F. Hicks, Anniston
Larry Jackson, Woodland
Mabel Wyatt Jackson, Oxford
Rene Jackson, Goodwater
Infants Hayden Lee and Hunter Luke Jones, Heflin
Grace Pearl Kitchens, Jacksonville
Ray Knox, Jacksonville
Pauline Godwin Laminack, Fruithurst
Stanley Lewis, Anniston
Harold Minton, Piedmont
Ray E. Moon, Roanoke
Sherry Diane Morgan, Leesburg
Frances Morrow, Talladega
Donna Marie Mullins, Gadsden
Michael L. Murry Sr., Ohatchee
Wana J. Norton, Anniston
Blondell Gray Potts, Roanoke
Rose Edith Raburn, Anniston
Raymond Eber Reaves, Anniston
Charley William Richardson, Ohatchee
Andries “Dutchman” Schoonhoven, Piedmont
Loyd George Stewart, Vestavia Hills
Rodney Sumners, Ashland
Edward Taylor, Spring Garden
Paul “Jack” Tolleson, Anniston
Fannie Traylor, Woodland
Tommie Lee Twyman, Talladega
Martin L. Vaughn Jr., Anniston
Jesus “Jesse” Felipe Vera, Anniston
Frances Waters, Roanoke
William Wayne Watson, Anniston
Kim Watts, Ashland
Gershon M. Weinberg, Rainbow City
Gatha Whatley, Weaver
Michael Wheeler, Cedartown, Ga.