The people listed in this arrest report, whose names and charges are obtained from public records, are presumed innocent unless proven guilty in a court of law.
The following felony arrests were reported by the Anniston Police Department (addresses not provided) during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
- Michael Christopher albright, 28: second-degree theft.
The following felony arrests were reported by the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
- Dayna Sherri Zavala, 34, of Ohatchee: states motion to revoke bond.
- Jason Wade Frazier, 38, of Anniston: probation violation.
- Octavian Marquez Monroe, 25, of Anniston: order of probation.
Crimes are listed by location. Anonymous tips may be called in to Crime Stoppers at 256-238-1414. A reward of up to $1,000 may be given.
The following property crimes were reported to the Anniston Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
- Residence, 5000 block of Buggy Lane: televisions, game consoles, tablet computer.
- Residence, 4500 block of Skyline Drive: television.
- Residence, 2200 block of Gurnee Avenue: game console, jewelry.
- Specialty store, 4200 block of Hill Street: leaf blower.
- Parking lot, 1200 block of West 10th Street: 1994 Chevrolet 1500 truck, earmuffs. (Recovered 08-18-2014).
The following property crimes were reported to the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
- Residence, Mountain Road, Ohatchee: jewelry, jewelry box, computers, game console.
- Unspecified location, Barry Street, Oxford: cell phones, televisions.
- Storage facility, Mudd Street, Lincoln: leather bag, tools, copper wire, duffle bag, wheelbarrow.
- Residence, Jamback Road, Anniston: utility trailer.
- Gregory Andrew Curvin of Jacksonville to Melissa Doreene Kirby of Jacksonville
- Jason Christopher Tiedemann of Jacksonville to Sabrina Nicole Davis of Jacksonville
- Sheffton Marquel Goodson of Anniston to Darenda Lashon Miller of Anniston
- Gregory Scott Satterfield of Anniston to Jennifer Leigh Stedham of Anniston
- Jade Allyn Jarmon of Weaver to Shonda Nicole Kirk of Anniston
- Edward Ray Hammock of Anniston to Louise Dolores Scott of Anniston
- John Dee Downs II of Anniston to Naomi Anne Burrell of Anniston
- Timothy Blake Hicks of Weaver to Courtney Tate Alldredge of Weaver
- James Daniel Black of Anniston to Whitney Dean Wynn of Annsiton
- Kelly Renee Wade and Jody Dale Wade
- Jeremy Higginbotham and Bethany Higginbotham
- Jessica Nicole Mullis and Casy Daniel Mullis
- Frieda Northard and Cedric Northard
- Erin Colleen Blackmon and Wayne Kenneth Blackmon
- Cynthia Ann Pruitt and Glenn Ray Pruitt
- Holley Vanessa Hagan and Richard Scott Hagan
- Barbara Dian Norwood and Lengy F. Norwood
- Lori Diann Gaddy and John Vinson Gaddy
- Greta Jill Prickett and Michael Shane Prickett
- Nathan Scott Parris and Dana Carol Parris
- Cindy B. Slowik and James Slowik
- Shelly Nelson Kupiec and James Marshall Kupiec
- Amber Denise Moyer and Michael Cranston Ogle
- Monica Ellison Haynes and Norman D. Haynes
- Cassandra Sanderson and Michael Shane Sanderson
Here are food service establishments recently inspected by the Calhoun County Health Department, along with scores. A score of 100 indicates the inspector found no deficiencies. Potentially hazardous deficiencies (four- or five-point demerit items) are noted. These must be corrected immediately and inspectors say they are often corrected while the inspection is underway. Restaurants earning below 70 must raise their scores within seven days or face closure.
4-OR 5-POINT DEMERITS
- Booker T’s BBQ, 804 N. Main St., Piedmont - 91, potentially hazardous food did not meet temperature requirements during cold holding.
- Struts, 88 Ali Way, Oxford - 90, potentially hazardous food did not meet temperature requirements during cold holding.
- TCBY, 1903 Quintard Ave., Anniston - 92, potentially hazardous food did not meet temperature requirements during cold holding.
- Weaver Discount Grocery, 205 Main St., Weaver - 88, potentially hazardous food did not meet temperature requirements during cold holding; presence of insects (flies).
NO MAJOR DEMERITS
- AmStar Stadium 12, 700 Quintard Dr., Oxford - 99.
- Cheaha Regional Head Start - Norwood - 99.
- Classic at Buckhorn, 187 Angel Lake Road, Anniston - 97.
- Comfort Suites, 125 Davis Loop, Oxford - 98.
- Discount Food Mart, 1443 Lenlock Lane, Anniston - 96.
- Discount Food Mart, 828 Lenlock Lane, Anniston - 98.
- House of Chen, 4 E. 43rd St., Anniston - 98.
- Jack’s Family Restaurant, 1900 Quintard Ave., Anniston - 99.
- Jack’s Family Restaurant, 51 Alabama 144, West, Ohatchee - 97.
- Jacksonville Community Center - 100
- Joe Muggs, 900 Quintard Dr., Oxford - 100.
- Kangaroo Express (Pantry), 800 Quintard Ave., Anniston - 96.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites (Pantry), 100 Colonial Dr., Oxford - 99.
- New Life Kiddie Korner Day Care, Anniston - 99.
- OutTakes, 400 E. 10th St., Anniston - 100.
- Quick Mart, 1001 U.S. 431, Anniston - 98.
- Shaved Ice Luau, 1715 U.S. 431, Glencoe - 99.
- Small Cakes, 100 Ali Way, Oxford - 98.
- The Children’s Place, Anniston - 99.
- Hughes Towing & Recovery LLC
- B&S Real Estate LLC
- Grease Monkey Garage LLC
- Westbrook Truck and Tractor Repair LLC
- Preston Correctional Consulting LLC
- Strickland Auto Repair LLC
- Child Development Center
Here is the livestock market report for the Tuesday sale.
Receipts for this week 847 compared to 967 last week. Receipts a year ago 1035.
FEEDER CLASSES: Bulls and steers (Medium and Large No. 1 and No. 2): 200-300 lbs. 340.00-380.00; 300-400 lbs. 310.00 to 370.00; 400-500 lbs. 245.00 to 292.50; 500-600 lbs. 210.00 to 240.00; 600-700 lbs. 192.00-223.00. Heifers (Medium and Large No. 1 and No. 2): 200-300 lbs. 290.00 to 300.00; 300-400 lbs. 265.00 to 300.00; 400-500 lbs. 218.00 to 245.00; 500-600 lbs. 200.00 to 215.00; 600-700 lbs. 185.00 to 207.00.
SLAUGHTER CLASSES:Cows: Breakers 98.00 to 108.00; Boners 106.00 to 116.00; Lean 96.00 to 104.00.Bulls: Normal Dressing 54-58% 124.00 to 128.00; High Dressing > 58% 131.00; Low Dressing <54% 119.00-123.00.
- Willie E. Johnson
- Eloree H. Galloway
- Geraldine Trammell Arkontaky
- Larry Bedient
- Larry Amerson and Annalisa Amerson to Larry Amerson and Annalisa Amerson, a parcel of land in section 10, township 16, range 7, $10.
- Nel Brock to Denise Brock Doss, a parcel of land in section 8, township 13, range 10, $10.
- James Brothers Development Co. LLC to Garrett Counseling & Consultants LLC, Garrett Counseling subdivision, lot 2, $10.
- Charles Alan Parker and Sheila W. Parker to Timothy Wayne Watson, a parcel of land in section 23, township 13, range 8, $10.
- Laverne Susie Worth, Lavoy Charles Stewart and Lawana Jean Humphrey to Diane Harrelson, Thomas L. Brimer and Jan Mayfield, a parcel of land in section 29, township 16, range 8, $100.
- Casandra J. Hewett to Salina M. Widgeon and John Shannon Ross, Ohatchee, T.H. Williams addition, lots 19-21, $100.
- Lorene Baker-Estate to Special Needs Trust For the Benefit of Allen Jenkins, a parcel of land addressed 309 Sterling Street, Piedmont, $10.
- Candis Williams, Carole Agard, Charlene Williams and Kenya Williams to Barbara GloverWilliams, a parcel of land addressed 1808 Dooley Avenue, Anniston, $10.
- Beckie Crumley to Beckie Crumley and Jennifer A. Tengblad, a parcel of land in section 30, township 15, range 8, $10.
- Helen Dorothy Crowder Stephens-Estate to Tasha M. Bascio,a parcel of land in section 16, township 16, range 8, $127,000.
- Cassandra Bradford and Dennis Bradford to Wilbur Foe Huguley, a parcel of land in section 31, township 15, range 8.
- Ernest L. Bearden and Margie Bearden to Clarence Curtis Stewart Jr. and Kathy Jo Stewart, Blue Mountain, E.L. Hollingsworth’s addition, block 2, lots 21 and 22, $3,760.
- Veterans Affairs to Property Place LLC, F.E. McCullars subdivision, block 5, lot 3, $32,000.
- Dorothy Sue Walley Revocable Trust to the Dorothy Sue Walley Grandchildren’s Trust, a parcel of land in section 16, township 15, range 8, $52,240.
- Richard Fred Chapman to Elbert Odell Gardner, Cambridge East subdivision, 2nd addition, block D, lot 6, $99,000.
- Kim Coker and Tanya L. Wills to Justin R. Pruett and Stephanie H. Pruett, Brownwood Estates, 4th addition, block 0, lot 3, $133,000.
- Evelyn McLeod Andrews-Estate to Jason R. Martin, Meadowbrook subdivision, block 4, lot 7, $123,000.
- Habitat for Humanity of Calhoun County Inc. to Christopher Rodgers and Kristy Rodgers, Fite subdivision, block 2, lots 3 and 4, $69,000.
- TS Fairways LLC to Clark Ryan Craven and Teresa Brown Craven, Cider Ridge subdivision, phase V. building 6, lot 25, $162,000.
- Regina L. Rowell to Francisca Vazquez Rosado, F.T. Bain subdivision, block 2, lot 7, $10.
- Denis Burgess to Rhonda G. Usry, Holly Hill subdivision, lot 6, $10.
- David C. Griffith and Diane R. Griffith to K. Gerald Kirkpatrick, a parcel of land in section 1, township 13, range 10, $10.
- John Adam Mitchell and Allison D. Mitchell to Carolyn Ann Gooden, Noah’s Landing subdivision, lot 1, $10.
- Wayne Thomas Hall and Debra R. Hall to Marynell E. Landrum, Berkshire Woods subdivision, 3rd sector, block 3, lot 8, $10.
- William Mack Huckaby to Chad N. McLeod and Mary Christina McLeod, Cherry Acres subdivision, 3rd addition, lot 8, $10.
- Freddie Mac to John Randolph Weatherby, a parcel of land in section 3, township 13, range 10, $5,000.
- George Areno to Amy Areno Bryant, a parcel of land addressed 195 Nisbet Lake Road, Jacksonville, $10.
- Tara Shea Brown Nelson to Bobby Woodrow, Town of Oxanna, division 2, block 37, lots 13-16, $10.
- Andrew W. Wilson and Sheila A. Wilson to Patricia L. Woodrow, a parcel of land in section 34, township 15, range 7, $10.
- James S. Hubbard and Jane C. Hubbard to Mary H. Randolph and Christopher S. Randolph Jr., a parcel of land in section 5, township 15, range 6, $10.
- James S. Hubbard and Jane C. Hubbard to Mary H. Randolph and James W. Randolph, a parcel of land in section 13, township 13, range 6, $10.
- Mary B. Simpson to Charles W. Greene and Merl L. Greene, Meadowbrook subdivision, block 1, lot 9, $70,000.
- Velma Louise Holt-Estate to Wells & Wells LLC, a parcel of land in section 26, township 15, range 7, $42,000.
- Harrison White LLC to Gilbert & Hulsey LLC, a of land addressed 405 Pelham Road North, Jacksonville, $200,000.
- Jesse J. Abernathy and Shirley M. Abernathy to Betty Leach, a parcel of land in section 6, township 15, range 8, $34,000.
- Kimberly Anne Martin to Brian Martin, Willow Creek subdivision, 4th addition, lot 13.
- Dennis Goff and Cynthia Goff to Justin Burt, Hunters Ridge subdivision, lot 4, $10.
- Fannie Mae to Adrian Hayden and Susan Hayden, Jacksonville Mining & Manufacturing Co., block 395, lots 11-14, $75,900.
- Jonathan L. Medders and Elaine Medders to David Stainton and Mary Stainton, McClellan Housing Corp., lot 3, $10.
- NewEarth LLC to Southern Group Construction LLC, Cherry Acres subdivision, 3rd addition, lot 7, $10.
- Nila June Gilbert to Nila June Gilbert and Rhonda Griffith, Summerall subdivision,lot 15, $10.
- Veterans Affairs to Ruah Income Properties LLC, North Anniston Realty Co., Saks addition, block 26, lots 1 and 2, $18,000.
- Melvin Jerome Malkove-Estate to Charlie M. Brown and Mary E. Brown, Belmont subdivision, block 1, lot 17, $10.
- Edward H. Martin, Hollis Martin and Janice M. Martin to Edward H. Martin Jr., a parcel of land in section 35, township 12, range 9, $10.
- Veterans Affairs to Wells Fargo Bank, Pinewood subdivision, Charles Strickland’s 2nd addition, lots 3-5, $10.
- Darla Jane Warren to Jamie D. Parris and Jessica M. Parris, Piedmont Land & Improvement Co., block 21, lots 5-7, $10.
- Tommie L. Gardner Jr. and Celia T. Gardner to Robert Darrell Mangum, Indian Oaks Estates, McClellan’s 3rd addition, block D, lot 4, $10.
- Gloria J. Parker and Lamell A. Gresham to Shelby Ledbetter, Standard-Coosa-Thatcher Co., block 19, lot 2, $10.
- Wayne Duperron and Beth Duperron to Dwight R. Peterson and Mary C. Peterson, a parcel of land in section 6, township 14, range 6, $100.
- David C. Griffith and Diane R. Griffith to David C. Griffith and Diane R. Griffith, a parcel of land in section 1, township 13, range 10, $10.
- Ruby Clater Buttram to Herschel Bennett Buttram Jr., a parcel of land in section 1, township 13, range 10, $10.$10.
- Bobby Paul Conerly to Chelsea Lynn Lee and Matthew Dalton Lee, a parcel of land in section 23, township 15, range 5, $0.
- Carol Ann Eddy to Kathryn M. McMinn, Finks Lake subdivision, lot 35, $36,000.
- Starlite Drive-In Inc. to Kenneth Wayne Bishop Sr. and Nina Bishop, a parcel of land in section 21, township 16, range 7, $10.
- Ruth S. Curvin to Tabitha C. Isaacs, a parcel of land in section 11, township 14, range 7, $10.
- Earline Nelson Clark-Estate to Myra L. Kilgore, Mountain Trace Estates, lot 2, $107,500.
- D & S Properties LLC to James G. Vandevender Jr. and Cori L. Vandevender, Jacksonville Mining & Manufacturing Co., block 409, lots 14-16, $63,000.
- Benjamin Jacob Coplin to Christopher B. New and Christina E. New, Horace Sam’s subdivision, block 515, lots 1 and 2, $10.
- Christopher B. New and Christina E. New and Benjamin New, Horace Sam’s subdivision, block 515, lots 1 and 2, $1.
- A. Fred Lee and Monterie B. Lee to Monterie B. Lee, Laurel Ridge subdivision, 1st addition, lot 7.
- A. Fred Lee and Monterie B. Lee to Monterie B. Lee, Laurel Ridge subdivision, 1st addition, lot 10.
- Timothy Lamar Masters to Ray Grant Dyer and Pamela L. Dyer, a parcel of land in section 31, township 12, range 10, $10.
- Patricia Killian and Michael S. Killian to David Stainton and Mary Stainton, City of Anniston, block 503, lot 16, $10.
- Joseph Scott to Trey Staples, Old Plan of Jacksonville, lots 61 and 62, $89,500.
- Thomas D. Skillman and Peggy Skillman, Five-W Lakesite subdivision, lock 1, lot 16.
- Joan T. Davis and Harold Davis, a parcel of land in section 4, township 15, range 6, $10.
- Jeffery B. Finch and Heidi C. Finch, Sugar Valley Estates, phase 1, block D, lot 11.
- Valerie McCord and Patrick McCord, Lyncoya subdivision, block 8,lot 5.
- Joyce Hope, Sherwood Forest subdivision, block 2, lot 5.
- Sidney C. Tyus, Greenbrier Terrace subdivision, 2nd sector, lot 14.
The following bankruptcies declared by Calhoun County residents were recorded by U.S. Bankruptcy Court Northern District of Alabama last week.
Chapter 7 bankruptcy allows the debtor to retain certain exempt property, but the debtor’s remaining property is gathered and sold by a trustee from which creditors will receive payment.It may also be used by businesses which wish to terminate their business.
- Kathy Brooks, Mountainview Road, Wellington
- Stephen John Babbino and Lucy Castelli Babbino, Amberwood Drive, Anniston
- Dena Roschell Haynes, Gald Circle, Anniston
Chapter 13 bankruptcy enables debtors, through court supervision and protection, to propose and carry out a repayment plan under which creditors are paid, in full or in part, in installments over a three-year period. During that time, debtors are prohibited from starting or continuing collection efforts.
- David E. Barnett and Carol M. Barnett, Torreon Lane, Anniston
- Thomas Kremidas Jr. and Donna Kremidas, Weaver
- Kelly D. Terry, Old Birmingham Highway, Anniston
- Kimberly Williams, Anniston
Holly Rachel Hutchison Alldritt, Vincent
Douglas “Chand” Brown, Fort Oglethorpe, Ga.
Rex E. Camp, Goodwater
Infant Autumn TeNeal Clark, Anniston
Jeannette Cochran, Talladega
Earnest Milton Cummings, Jacksonville
Betty Dunn, Roanoke
Bobby Dunston, Oxford
Hubert Houston East, Eastaboga
Hugh Estell, Talladega
Jules Pierre Gillette, Jacksonville
Johnny Mack Grubbs, Anniston
Bobbie Jean Hare, Talladega
Larry Dale Harris, Ashland
Earl P. Haynes, Oxford
Dan C. Henderson, Oxford
Jimmy Dale Henderson, Anniston
Mabel Bates Herring, Piedmont
Willard G. Holbrook, Anniston
Dewey Dawson Holcomb, Piedmont
Mildred Maxine Lumpkin Hubbard, Lineville
Bobby Ray Huffaker, Montgomery
Sarah Jane Goode Ingram, Piedmont
Zonna Dawne Patterson Johnson, Ashville
Debra Ann Jolly, Centre
Necole D. Jones, Hobson City
Audrey Joe Kamp, Oxford
Kenneth Earl Kemp, Anniston
Infant Ariel McKenzie Knapp, Oxford
Larry Gene Lackey, Sylacauga
Vanessa C. Lee, Gadsden
Donnie Lindsey, Lineville
Joyce Ann Reynolds Livingston, Piedmont
Exie L. McCareeth, Anniston
Pearlie Kimbrough McDonald, Vallejo, Calif.
Louise C. Miller, Oxford
Mildred Mitchell, Gaylesville
Brent Mobley, Weaver
Bobby Jack Morgan, Centre
Velma Lee Morrow, Heflin
Michael Shane Pearsey, Centre
LInne Sue Sanders, Oxford
Edna C. Simmons, Oxford
Walter R. Siskey, Anniston
Tommy Nelson “Bob” Smallwood, Lanett
Billy Joe Smith, Birmingham
Mary Etta “Mae” Smith, Oxford
Nancy Walton Smith, Pensacola, Fla.
Allene H. Snead, Centre
Nellie Marlene Sprayberry, Oxford
Billy Hugh Stewart, Talladega
Jacob Taylor Stinson, Cedar Bluff
Eleanor Griffith Taylor, Arab
Deborah Elaine Blair Twymon, Anniston
Robert Jerre Webb, Talladega
Aaron Paul Wright, Piedmont