Crimes are listed by location. Anonymous tips may be called in to Crime Stoppers at 256-238-1414. A reward of up to $1,000 may be given.
The following property crimes were reported to the Anniston Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Commercial location, 700 block of Noble Street: copper tubing.
• Residence, 5000 block of Arrow Avenue: radio, game console.
• Residence, 1900 block of Parkwin Avenue: coin banks and contents, cash.
• Residence, 2600 block of McCoy Avenue: firearm.
• Residence, 600 block of Wilmer Avenue: television.
• Residence, 1600 block of Rocky Hollow Road: game consoles, games, television, controllers.
• Residence, 4900 block of Saks Road: motor bike. (recovered 05-17-2014)
• Commercial location, 1300 block of Clydesdale Avenue: air compressor, tools, software.
• Commercial location, 1200 block of South Quintard Avenue: Jeep Wrangler doors, tail light cage, gas cap.
• Residence, 500 block of Leighton Avenue: medications.
• Storage facility, 3800 block of U.S. 431: tool boxes, tools, transmission jacks, clothing.
• Unknown, 600 block of Highland Avenue: golf bag, clubs, range-finder, rain suit.
• Parking lot, 1100 block of South Quintard Avenue: 1994 Ford F-150. (Recovered 05-30-2014)
The following property crimes were reported to the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Residence, Armstrong Street, Hobson City: firearms, game console, game.
• Residence, Pleasant Valley Road, Jacksonville: theft by deception, cash.
• Field, Duggar Mountain Road at Hanks Road, Piedmont: camera memory chip, game camera.
The people listed in this arrest report, whose names and charges are obtained from public records, are presumed innocent unless proven guilty in a court of law.
The following felony arrests were reported by the Anniston Police Department (addresses not provided) during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Demarcus Sharon Brown, 19: breaking and entering a vehicle.
• Kyle Alexander Luptak, 23: fugitive from justice.
• Benjamin Cantrell Foster, 37: sex offender-identification requirements.
• Tammy Ranee Griffith, 36: second-degree receiving stolen property.
• Shaunquesha Latrice Akles, 37: second-degree assault.
• Tammy Diane Bott, 39: possession of a controlled substance.
• Edith Vicky Hurston, 51: obstructing justice by using a false I.D.
• Thomas Joseph Wildman, 30: second-degree receiving stolen property.
• Delroy Francis, 51: second-degree theft.
• Richard Earl Smith, 50: second-degree assault.
• Jutavious Lamar English, 24: second-degree domestic violence.
• Teddrick Demon Carr, 18: distributing a controlled substance.
• Tommy Deriel Hawkins, 29: domestic violence.
The following felony arrests were reported by the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
• Christopher Alta Way, 30, of Piedmont: bond revocation.
• Keandra Simmone Morgan, 22, of Anniston: failure to appear in court.
• Johnny Lee Martin Jr., 30, of Jacksonville: probation violation.
• Krysti Nicole Haynes, 28, of Munford: possession of a forged instrument.
• Jacob Andrew Hammett, 24, of Lincoln: probation violation.
• Jovetta Maria Curry, 38, of Anniston: second-degree theft of property.
• Jason David Jones, 19, of Anniston: second-degree possession of a forged instrument.